(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion

23 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

Jon and Rickon are the only ones in the whole episode I came away liking. It doesn't even matter what they did, the plot was nonsense. I just saw that they cared about each other. One moment, where two people actually seemed human, in an hour long show, and that was it.

I am so happy to second this opinion. Although, that smug smirk on Littlefinger face was human too, on the other scale of word human.

2 minutes ago, WeCameFromNorth said:

Against stupidity, wherever you find it, I hope. Then we might be allies. (Note: spelling error is just spelling error, obviously not a mortal sin, it just caught my eyes because it reappears in title.)

I am against stupidity wherever I find it.  So we are indeed allies.

Understand, most of my posts are sarcasm folks.

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

Not saying anything good about the stupid show, but I think I saw love for his little brother there.

Well, he tried to save him so yeah, there was that
But when Ramsay killed Rickon, Jon glanced at Ramsay and I didn't know if he was feeling sad or angry

3 minutes ago, Nami said:

I wish they would have casted someone better to play Jon Snow. Maybe I would've even ignored his idiotic moves and feel for him

Kit Harrington, he's the male k-stew, so I just don't care for anything he's feeling, whatever that is because I didn't know if it was anger or sadness when the camera locked on his face

Are you jaelous of him, or what.

44 minutes ago, Nami said:

Well, he tried to save him so yeah, there was that
But when Ramsay killed Rickon, Jon glanced at Ramsay and I didn't know if he was feeling sad or angry

I was looking away after that, I knew what was coming. I didn't want to look at the Ramsay or Sandra smirking stuff.

I agree none of that worked at all, it was horrible from start to finish, I am just saying there was that rare glimmer of love.

3 minutes ago, Steelegrave said:

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

What is your problem.

Fuuuck you, HBO Now. After 45 minutes of trying to play the episode on 2 different devices, I finally quit and watched something else. I had to spend Monday quickly scrolling past anything GoT related on Reddit to not spoil myself until I was able to watch Monday night. 

Rickon definitely should have zigged and zagged. That was just stupid. If Jon was able to have 200 arrows magically circle around him and not get hit, Rickon should have been able to dodge 1. 

Why did Wun Wun not have a weapon? That made zero sense. He finally picked up something and Barry Bonds' MF'ers towards the end, but if someone was like, "here Wun Wun, take this tree" he could have wrecked shit.

Where is the Karstark? He just disappeared. 

On 20 June 2016 at 9:40 AM, The Golden Wolf said:

Because the Starks are honorable

The Starks are honourable, however there were wildlings there too and they don't care about conventions and codes of honour.  When they see a threat, they attack.

Archived