NBA playoffs 2018: Will the Celtics be Raptored?

Red Tiger

And he was clearly aware that she had them, otherwise he wouldn't have moved accounts to private immediately after being informed of 2 of the 5 accounts. I have been f5'ing the main thread over at realGM for the last two hours. This is absolutely riveting. The amount of evidence pointing that either he, his wife, or another family member is totally damning. I can't wait to see how this plays out once he and the team make their statements about it.

25 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Oh my, looks like Sperry was right:

Who's to say that he didn't purposely link minute details such as the last two digits of her phone number in order to place the blame on her as a potential alibi in the event of being discovered?

Hell, she may take the heat for it in order for him to save face.  

6 minutes ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Who's to say that he didn't purposely link minute details such as the last two digits of her phone number in order to place the blame on her as a potential alibi in the event of being discovered?

Hell, she may take the heat for it in order for him to save face.  

Well people have discovered at least one of the accounts was tweeting while Colangelo was doing a live presser. 

This is like the Watergate of stupid NBA stories. People are getting to the bottom of this from every angle. Whatever was going on, Colangelo is gonna have to come clean soon. 

57 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I mean, at this point, there’s no other way it can end is there?

Why? He's basically getting slaughtered because the reporter did a shit job of digging into this. Without even having spent months on it like that hack did, I figured out it was most likely a family member and not BC. Had it been reported correctly, the narrative is completely different and instead it's more of a personal embarrassment than anything else.

Yeah actually that's worse than Webber.  Not knowing you don't have anymore timeouts < not knowing the fucking score.

2 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Different outcome if the replay people don't overturn the charge called on Durant.

I didn't think James was set.

The NBA reffing really needs to be independently investigated.  You can't convince me that the refs tonight weren't actively trying to swing the game in Golden State's favor during several key moments.  Namely every time the Cavs started to build a little momentum.

Archived