NFL Thread: "Terrell Owens does what?" edition

Red Tiger

1 hour ago, sperry said:

Ah, I misunderstood. A little bit more difficult, but still should be provable. Assuming that if McCoy ordered this they should be able to establish a link between him and the perp.

If this one is true, that is decades in prison. Burglary plus assault is not something you are getting off on probation with.

If he hired/got someone else to do it, wouldn’t there also be conspiracy charges that would carry a heavy sentence?  

9 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

If he hired/got someone else to do it, wouldn’t there also be conspiracy charges that would carry a heavy sentence?  

The conspiracy charges dont' make it worse, they just make it so that he can be charged and sentenced in the same manner as if he were the one who actually broke into the house and beat up the victim.

28 minutes ago, sperry said:

The conspiracy charges dont' make it worse, they just make it so that he can be charged and sentenced in the same manner as if he were the one who actually broke into the house and beat up the victim.

I thought they made you subject to a longer sentence.

Also, if it was orchestrated in one state in another, does that expose you to more charges and/or federal charges?

5 minutes ago, chiKanery et al. said:

Also, if it was orchestrated in one state in another, does that expose you to more charges and/or federal charges?

RICO!!!!

Motherfucker gets the Jon Gotti treatment!

4 hours ago, chiKanery et al. said:

I'm not sure about your second question - that's a substantive legal question - but the sentence for a conspiracy charge is never greater than the governing penal statute of the crime itself that was conspired. However, I believe it is possible to be charged with two counts - the crime itself, and conspiracy to commit the crime, if one were to organize a conspiracy and were also the central perpetrator of the crime itself. 

2 hours ago, IamMe90 said:

I'm not sure about your second question - that's a substantive legal question - but the sentence for a conspiracy charge is never greater than the governing penal statute of the crime itself that was conspired. However, I believe it is possible to be charged with two counts - the crime itself, and conspiracy to commit the crime, if one were to organize a conspiracy and were also the central perpetrator of the crime itself. 

Good to know. Thanks!

Banner offseason for the NFL. Marcel Dareus is being sued for having sex with an unconscious woman and giving her herpes. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Hey, at least their craven capitulation to Trump over the reheated white resentment about player protests solved their Trump problem. Oh, wait.

Well shit at least they're not mixing politics with football all by themselves... Aren't they?

These players need Jesus . I need more hockey in my life , that still feels innocent at least .

BTW , I have a question I've been curious about for the past couple of seasons : what do you guys think of Ziggy ansah ? The guy is just all over , sometimes he looks like the best de in football and other times he looks like he's lost out there . Lately he's been really good but I just don't think he's fulfilling his full potential, he's just so physically gifted. Just wanna see your thoughts and ideas .

If Ziggy Ansah ever looked like the best DE in the league then I once looked like Kate Beckinsdale. Similarly, I went to a different school when that happened. You wouldn't have seen it.

Ansah is fine. He gets pumped up because of early days with Suh and by dint of being the only Lions front7 member with athletic ability. He is a good player, not a special one.

Rogen has no ball.  Him and Hill and Franco.  Buncha wannabe-non-frat-boy-douchebags.  I get it, Rogen and Goldberg weren't told they were cool in college.  Their comedies are all about rectifying that fact.  That's pathetic artistic license.

ETA:  My friend that wanted to write seriously for film:  Went to film school and is now in the industry.  As opposed to - Seth Rogen wants to get into film:  Hahaha, fart.  I smoke weed so the kids will that's cool.

Fuck Seth Rogen.

Archived