Gingin

Cutest moments

Personally, I find every passage related to Tommen to be really cute... he’s such an adorable little boy :3

Which moment(s) of ASOIAF do you find to be the cutest? 

Gendry and Arya wrestling in the hay... if not "cute" I at least thought there was a rare moment of innocence there.

Jon telling Sam he’s his brother, the Night’s Watch men welcoming Sam as their friend, Sam and Gilly’s romance...like, most things involving Sam. 

Ygritte and Jon’s romance. Sansa and Myranda’s little talk from the TWOW preview chapter. 

There are more. Part of what makes ASOIAF so special is that even with all the grimdark, it is filled with moments of good-heartednees. 

I have to agree with the above, I wholeheartedly enjoy it when the children in the series actually get to be children and are enabled to enjoy little moments of happiness. 

@oggy1324 Edd is one of my favorites as well! :D

As a Jaime x Brienne fan myself I also love the moments they share when they care for one another and try desperately to cover it up ^_^ 

Cutest moments huh.  Oh that would be little Cersei Frey.  Walder has a lot of adorable children in his house.  Big Walder too is adorable in his own, creepy, hyper-intelligent manner.

Dany lost in the Dothraki Sea thinking how much she misses Jorah and wishes he was there to hold her. 

Pretty much anything to do with Tommen. Also Rickon trying to say hi to Jon during the feast and almost ruining the procession. The way Arya says "you stupid."

Most of the kids in the books are adorable. 

Posted (edited)

“Father had only gone out to ransom Petyr Pimple. He brought them the gold they asked for, but they hung him anyway.” —Amerei “Gatehouse Ami” Frey
“Hanged, Ami. Your father was not a tapestry.” —Mariya Darry

Don't know if it was technically cute but made me chuckle.

Edited by namesarehard

Nymeria "helping" Arya pack in GoT. 

The direwolves playing with Rickon in GoT. 

All the Dany and baby dragons scenes. 

Jaquen H'agar trying to get Arya to unsay his name (I think he was just trying to scare her). 

When Visenya flies up to the Eyrie makes peace with Ronnel and Sharra instantly then lets Ronnel fly her dragon around.