US Politics- Mute-iny on the bounty

Fury Resurrected

4 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

I mean it's not exactly hard to impress given his last performance.

Absolutely. And, of course by a few minutes after I typed that, he's fidgeting like a petulant child, and back into his usual "Lie 5 times a minute and hope one zinger sticks" methods. Well, he started off calm, anyway. Figured I'd try to dig up one compliment for the turd once every four years or so.

Biden sure seems confident through this, despite debates clearly not being something he feels too comfortable engaging in. At least not with the blowhard.

4 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Not good.

Biden’s seniority has been something Trump had been trying to note as reason for his unfitness to be president.

And yet tonight Trump is accusing Biden of being corrupt. He can't even get his attacks right.

1 minute ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Trump is rambling on health care and hasnt talked about any details at all.

I'm not convinced that Donald Trump knows what "preexisting conditions" are, much less how to protect Americans from discrimination on that score.

4 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Trump cannot help himself - he’s attacking the moderator.

Chats, I need the wise eye of a learned woman. Trump's hair is funny, we all get that. But why does it appear he grows his sideburns out and then combs them back? 

Just now, Mexal said:

He’s been doing well for the most part. 

Yes, my only, but big worry is that the corruption stuff will stick. (And the imprssion Biden was stuttering because of it.)

"Coyotes brought the children over."

Archived