US Politics- Mute-iny on the bounty

Fury Resurrected

We had a horrific number of cases today, and this dumb motherfucker is saying we should open up schools, admits his kid caught it at an elite school, and he's fine (with special medical access) and so everyone should just open up, spread it, and then spread it to....the parents. 

What a piece of shit. 

I am absolutely impressed that Trump has behaved very well so far, short of a couple minor interruptions. I mean, everything he's saying is complete fucking bullshit, but I think he's comported himself far better, and his supporters are going to point to that moreso than the actual atrocious content.

I am NOT watching, but one of the commentators in the pre-debate show on CNN noted that a very different Trump showed up for the third debate against Clinton, a calmer more rational one. She didn’t think he could hold up for 90 minutes this time, though.

13 minutes ago, Argonath Diver said:

I am absolutely impressed that Trump has behaved very well so far, short of a couple minor interruptions. I mean, everything he's saying is complete fucking bullshit, but I think he's comported himself far better, and his supporters are going to point to that moreso than the actual atrocious content.

I mean it's not exactly hard to impress given his last performance.

Archived