US Politics 46 - And there was much rejoicing

Which Tyler

1 hour ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I think the people publicly backing him, at this point, are the hard core conspiracy kooks who’ve fully bought into the nihilistic conspiracy theories created by 8Chan Trolls.  

They scare me.  They will do something crazy in near future and claim to be justified by the nihilistic troll conspiracies. The Trolls will find bodies in the street funny.

Ot sure this is exactly true...in that I've already been dealing with people I know who are not kooks or generally prone to conspiracies or Trumpism, yet one is a former soldier who seems to be basing his entire defense of Republicans, thus Trump, is about Joe taking all the guns...and the other is, actually the other is actually probably into conspiracies, but doesn't seem to worship at the alter of Q...

Neither presents as scary. Or kooky.  But they're out there.

21 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Looks like the brainstorming session at the 4 seasons total landscaping parking lot didnt come up with any good ideas.

It does feel like Giuliani is trying to crowdsource their legal strategy on Twitter.

17 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Leprechauns.

Thats as good a legal case they’re going to get.

Biden is Irish... suddenly it all makes sense.

50 minutes ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

:lol: My superior lurking skills came in handy because I'm currently quarantined due to recent travel back to NY from a state with higher Covid rates. 

Why in God's name did you go to that shithole Wisconsin? 

54 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Looks like the brainstorming session at the 4 seasons total landscaping parking lot didnt come up with any good ideas.

"Seriously guys, does anyone have any ideas?  I'm a terrible lawyer."

Archived