NHL 2021-2022

Lord Patrek

I just wanted to express my feelings about the current Panthers' logo.

That 90's logo was perfectly fine. It was this Panther launching at you, fangs out. Altho, Panthers are just black cougars (or black Leopards). And the animal in their logo has never been black. So maybe they should rename themselves to the Florida Cougars, which brings me back to their current logo. It really looks like soemthing an organization of middle aged women looking for younger partners would use. Seriously look at that sexy cougar in that logo. It's just weird.

27 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

I just wanted to express my feelings about the current Panthers' logo.

That 90's logo was perfectly fine. It was this Panther launching at you, fangs out. Altho, Panthers are just black cougars (or black Leopards). And the animal in their logo has never been black. So maybe they should rename themselves to the Florida Cougars, which brings me back to their current logo. It really looks like soemthing an organization of middle aged women looking for younger partners would use. Seriously look at that sexy cougar in that logo. It's just weird.

To be fair, Florida Panther is the name for the genetically distinct sub-population of cougars that live in the area.  So the coloring is appropriate. 

Am I the only one who hopes that Bedard will become a Daigle 2.0?

Anyway, back to the business at hand.

Leafs live to fight another day. But I don't see them getting out of that hole they find themself in.

Edmonton-Vegas continue trading blows. McDavid and Draisaitl could really do with some support in the form of goalkeeping.

Canes-Devils will be over soon.

Dallas-Seattle looks like a very good game 7 candidate (maybe more so than Edmonton-Vegas)

So Canes-Panthers in the ECF. And anyone's guess what's happening in the West.