2023 College Football

DireWolfSpirit

1 minute ago, Kalbear said:

Gods I hope not. Washington fans will be even more insufferable then.

I am an Oregon fan by marriage so yeah I don’t like Washington. But there is no way I’m rooting for Michigan over them.

3 hours ago, Arakasi said:

I am an Oregon fan by marriage so yeah I don’t like Washington. But there is no way I’m rooting for Michigan over them.

You sound like a Michigan fan when the buckeyes face Bama or Georgia. Basically hate watching the game, hoping they all fail.

5 hours ago, dbunting said:

You sound like a Michigan fan when the buckeyes face Bama or Georgia. Basically hate watching the game, hoping they all fail.

As a Michigan fan I always root for Big Ten in other Bowls.

Its flabbergasting that anyone could root for Alabama in NCAAF at this point, thats gotta be like drinking your own snot or some shit:ack:

6 hours ago, dbunting said:

Pretty much. My favorite teams are the ducks and whoever is playing the huskies this week, so go blue!

8 hours ago, dbunting said:

No I actually don’t mind Michigan most of the time. Always preferred them over Ohio State and like them more than most big ten programs. It’s just that for a while the pac has been joked about and we’ll now after this year it’s basically dead. So of course I want my conference to go to out on top.

It’s the same for hockey. I’m a flames fan but I still want Canada to win the Stanley cup again so I would not root against a Canadian team in the finals. 

I think Kal fits your quote much more than me. Never been that into being a fan other than baseball.

Edited by Arakasi

11 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

As a Michigan fan I always root for Big Ten in other Bowls.

Its flabbergasting that anyone could root for Alabama in NCAAF at this point, thats gotta be like drinking your own snot or some shit:ack:

Same here. Always root B1G but I can't root for buckeyes unless they are playing an SEC school. Obviously only then because I am sick of the SEC being so good. If buckeyes were playing anyone else I root against them.

I missed seeing Feinbum make his excuses for Bama losing. To him the playoffs should only happen if two SEC teams are in it every year. Gonna have to look for his first tv appearance after the game to see what he said.

Damn, thought the game was starting a bit later. I think Michigan wins. Defensive teams tend to smoke offensive ones. 

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.

6 minutes ago, Arakasi said:

Washington I guess has a really bad run defense. Wonder why the ducks weren’t able to exploit that more but Washington is being carved up now.

Big 10 teams excel at the power run game. It doesn't usually work against the SEC, but the other conferences struggle with it. 

Washington is probably going to get blown out. 

3 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

The old adage stays true - defenses win championships.

Told ya it would go down like this. Penix draft stock may have dropped a bit. 

Washington is going to look back at a handful of plays and wonder what if. 

24 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

That was a satisfying beat down, and as a lifelong fan of whatever team is playing against Washington it was great to see them do so well.

You better wear all Oregon shit tomorrow.