2023 College Football

DireWolfSpirit

1 minute ago, Ramsay B. said:

That could’ve easily have been targeting. Damn. Wanted at least a hail mary at the end.

That was a pretty apathetic final Mich. series with everything on the line.

I was like, "Wait what?"

End of the day they got into too big of a hole in that 1st half.

For once there big 2nd halves didnt save the day for them as had been the seasons pattern previously with these Wolverines.

TCU getting a shot, excited for them.

Its been a long time coming for TCU, they will have the chance to win their 3rd, but 1st since 1938.

"TCU now moves on to the 2023 College Football Playoff National Championship in Los Angeles, California. The last team with the biggest upset in CFP history -- 2014 Ohio State -- went on to win the national championship. The Frogs have two national championships in program history, but none since 1938."4 hours ago

3 minutes ago, Rhom said:

At this point I’m just waiting for the AntMan trailer.  That’s the only interesting thing left tonight.

So we agree, Alabama always gets in over these frauds. Fucking TCU. I wish I had put $50k on them to get destroyed. And I'd deserve a nickel in return. 

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

So we agree, Alabama always gets in over these frauds. Fucking TCU. I wish I had put $50k on them to get destroyed. And I'd deserve a nickel in return. 

I blame the two B1G teams. TCU could have probably done better against Ohio State, but the Buckeyes had to mess it up right at the end. OTOH, Michigan could have sent TCU packing if not for some blunders they made. So yeah...

10 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

I blame the two B1G teams. TCU could have probably done better against Ohio State, but the Buckeyes had to mess it up right at the end. OTOH, Michigan could have sent TCU packing if not for some blunders they made. So yeah...

Me too. oSu had them and let them off the hook. Michigan could have played better against Georgia if they hadn't done every single thing wrong against TCU and if that original f'ing TD wasn't called back.