NFL next- The Superb Owl you hate

DireWolfSpirit

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

No, but it can heat him enough to change his structural integrity!

I still can't believe I asked a professor of mine to watch Zeitgeist. I didn't believe much of it, but wanted his opinion since we'd shoot the shit in his office after class a lot. His response:

2 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Well, it's official.  Josh Harris apparently found the final horcrux and got Dan Snyder to sell Washington to his sports group.  I'm not sure how to feel.

Somewhere, roaming the Earth in parts unknown, @Jaime L is dumping a bottle of tequila on his head and trying to find the nearest roulette table. Let's all just hope he doesn't try to throw a trident at someone.

Meanwhile, Maith is sipping coffee and smiling at blue skies. Probably best to go with the latter. 

56 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It will probably all be on some kind of PPV model sooner than not. 

I'd be good with that. Give us our local teams for free over the air broadcast and let us pick a game(s) to watch streaming or how ever for $5 a game, similar to streaming a new release movie?  They could still sell commercials plus get the PPV fee. I'd be willing to pay $5 per week to see every Dallas game since I am out of market.

10 hours ago, dbunting said:

I'd be good with that. Give us our local teams for free over the air broadcast and let us pick a game(s) to watch streaming or how ever for $5 a game, similar to streaming a new release movie?  They could still sell commercials plus get the PPV fee. I'd be willing to pay $5 per week to see every Dallas game since I am out of market.

I think the real test case will be if they try to make us pay for the Owl like it's a prize heavyweight title boxing match. 

13 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I think the real test case will be if they try to make us pay for the Owl like it's a prize heavyweight title boxing match. 

Yeah I am not good with that at all. It's different if I am out of market and want to see a reg season game versus what is supposed to be a national broadcast costing additional money.

2 hours ago, dbunting said:

Yeah I am not good with that at all. It's different if I am out of market and want to see a reg season game versus what is supposed to be a national broadcast costing additional money.

They'll try it testing it like watching movies. Then they'll make us pay the big PPV bucks for every playoff game. It seems naïve to think otherwise. 

Edited by Tywin et al.

36 minutes ago, DMC said:

Plus he kicked ass in Mars Attacks!

Fucking right he did (talk about an all-time cast in a B movie). It always cracks me up to look up an old actress' younger years. Sylvia Sidney was a cutie back in the day.

42 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Jim Brown has died. One of maybe 4 or 5 people in the conversation for goat, and by most accounts a great man. 

He'll always be a problematic figure, a man of his time who was on the one hand active in civil rights and on the other horrible to the women in his life. Multiple women accused him of beating them and he was also charged with rape and attempted murder. 

Edited by Tywin et al.

Yep, he is the one I would say is the GOAT RB.  Different era so who knows how he would handle the passing now but in his era no one was close.

And he was by all accounts a good man unless you were a female, then you were a punching bag over and over and over again.  If he was playing now he would've been Ray Rice'd a long time ago.