Fantasy Football 2023

Whiskeyjack

Think we need to probably finalize the leagues and get to work on draft dates.  If somebody else shows up in the next week, might check back in with people to see if we can make room, but for now lets plan on these being the leagues. 

Experts
Whiskeyjack
Jaime
Jaxom
Dunk
Tywin
POTN
Ross
Race
Mudguard
Brian

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Jaime
Tywin
Bronn
JJ Lannister
POTN
Blu-Ray
Aceluby
Grozeng
Mexal

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Jaxom
JJ Lannister
Ser Not Appearing
Rocksniffer
Lightning Lord
Bronn
Grozeng
Pyro
Mudguard

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Ser Not Appearing
Pyro
Mudguard
Bronn
Grozeng
Tywin
POTN
Aceluby
JJ Lannister

Going to start up new threads for each league, so we can figure out the drafts.

Might need a new player for Westeros C.  Groz hasn't joined, and the draft is coming up. 

Anybody interested?  Going to tag some people who aren't currently in the league.  Draft is an auction on Wednesday at 8 p.m. central.

@Dunknegg @Jaxom 1974 @boiled leather @BLU-RAY @rocksniffer @Lightning Lord @RaceBannon42 @briantw

Money league draft was last night. It's a QB superflex league. Idk how good my team is. Could be great or awful.

QBs: Fields, Trevor (Richardson, Young)

RBs: Harris, J. Williams (Penny, Dillon, Mostert)

WRs: Chase, DeVonta, Lockett, Aiyuk in the non QB flex for now (Slot Boi, Odell)

TE: Dulcich (but I almost never keep the TE I drafted)

K: Butker

Def: Buffalo

We need 1-3 more owners for the keeper league.  It's a quick snake draft due to the keepers and fun to build a team over the years.  I posted the rosters on the Fantasy Keeper Thread.  There is an open team, JJ's team and JJ's brother's team (JJ's team led the league in points for most of the season and JJ's brother's team came in 2nd).

Let me know if you want to join.  Draft will be some time this week.  We also need another owner for Dynasty.   I will get those rosters up tonight.

Off-board league; 12-team, 0.5PPR, snake draft where I had the 8th pick (not an ideal spot, IMO). Start 3WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex. Not sure what I think of the team; probably fine for a 12-teamer? I think I'm a little light on elite dudes at WR/RB, but I have an OK QB/TE spot...

QB- Justin Herbert

WR- S. Diggs, A. St.-Brown, S. Moore (Q. Johnston, T. Boyd, J. Ross, V. Jefferson)

RB- R. Stevenson, R. White (A. Kamara, S. Perine)

TE- M. Andrews

K- Someone

D/ST - NYJ

We need 1 more owner for Dynasty and Keeper.  Both of Jace's old teams, so they were kind of neglected last year.  Dynasty you are starting brand new ( 1 keeper for $1) and Keeper has a couple of good keepers, but essentially would be new too.  Drafts will probably be the end of this week or we skip week 1 and do it next week. 

The leagues are fun and you get to build a team over several years.

On 9/2/2023 at 7:23 PM, Mikal Brightflower said:

I’m down to join the keeper league. Let me know what I need to do. 

Thank you!!!

Let me know your email to invite you to the league.  Your team is below.  The round it would cost to keep them is the round listed.  So let me know who your keepers are.  Post them in the Keeper league thread.  Draft will either be Tuesday or Thursday at 9:30pm eastern.  Most likely Thursday.

Open Team (need a manager)

1- Derrick Henry, Tyreek Hill
2 - Russell Wilson, Dameon Pierce
3 - DJ Moore
4 - Diontae Johnson
5 - Miles Sanders
6 - Melvin Gordon III
7 - Adam Thielen; DeVonta Smith
8 - Zach Ertz
9 - Ryan Tannehill
10 - Dawson Knox
11 - Jamaal Williams
12 - Pat Friermuth
13 - Justin Tucker
14 - Baltimore
15 - Russel Gage
16- Pittsburgh
17 - Hunter Henry
18 - AJ Green
19 - Laviska Shenault Jr.

Any interest in Dynasty too?

Still need one more for Dynasty.  Even if you can just draft and then I can transfer the team to another email and we just put in the highest scoring roster each week based on Yahoo.  We can't draft with one team auto-drafting an auction.

So anyone just want to help out and draft a team?  It would be a brand new team with almost a full budget, so you could basically do whatever you want.

Draft is Friday at 9:30pm as of right now, but could change to next week and we skip week 1 if we don't find someone.

Edited by grozeng

One last ditch effort (until next week if this does not work).  We just need one owner to draft.  No long term commitment.  Right after the draft, I will switch the league to a generic email (or we can do that before and you just login) and then I will edit the lineups during the season based on Yahoo projected points.

So if anyone has time Friday for one last draft, please consider helping us out!!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Well, had to let you have at least one week to feel good about your team after the last couple of weeks...

I mean, when your top two QBs immediately go down...

Winning for me will just be avoiding relegation.