Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

Options for the draft.  Please let me know the dates that definitely won't work for you.  Going to start with an expansive list, but would probably prefer to have it on the 27th or later if possible.

Monday August 21
Tuesday August 22
Wednesday August 23
Thursday August 24
Friday August 25
Saturday August 26
Sunday August 27
Monday August 28
Tuesday August 29
Wednesday August 30
Thursday August 31
Friday September 1
Sunday September 3
Monday September 4
Tuesday September 5
Wednesday September 6

Monday August 21
Tuesday August 22
Wednesday August 23
Thursday August 24
Friday August 25
Saturday August 26
Monday August 28
Tuesday August 29 (after 8 central)
Wednesday August 30
Thursday August 31
Friday September 1
Sunday September 3 (after 8 central)
Tuesday September 5
Wednesday September 6

Need to hear from Jaxom, Ser Not Appearing, Rocksniffer, Lightning Lord, Bronn, Groz, Pyro, and Mudguard.

Pretty much any time on those two Fridays and Saturday 26th. I am likely opposite hours to most people, with unpredictable windows of time in US evenings. If I have to auto-draft, so be it, but hard to really know.

We use Yahoo still? I have a work league but I assume I can have two. Anyone know if I can have two drafts run at the same time?

14 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

Pretty much any time on those two Fridays and Saturday 26th. I am likely opposite hours to most people, with unpredictable windows of time in US evenings. If I have to auto-draft, so be it, but hard to really know.

We use Yahoo still? I have a work league but I assume I can have two. Anyone know if I can have two drafts run at the same time?

Yeah the league will be on Yahoo.  You'll be able to have 2 leagues, shouldn't be a problem.  

Not sure about 2 drafts at the same time.

Just now, Whiskeyjack said:

Yeah the league will be on Yahoo.  You'll be able to have 2 leagues, shouldn't be a problem.  

Not sure about 2 drafts at the same time.

Maybe best not to test it. I can always just use a different Yahoo account if they end up being same time.

Haven't heard from Groz, but going to set this draft for Thursday, August 31st at 8:30 p.m. central.  Let me know if there are any issues with the date or if I need to change the time at all.

@Jaxom 1974
@JJ Lannister
@Ser Not Appearing
@rocksniffer
@Lightning Lord
@Bronn Stone
@grozeng
@PyroclasticFlow
@Mudguard

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Might not make this draft. We'll see.

as i peer into the magic bowl...i see massive trades in your future...

...probably with me since i'll be the one with 5 quarterbacks who all have same bye week :lmao:

Just had a work league draft a few days ago where I picked out of the 10 spot, and its the same format - so had a pretty good idea of what to expect from the 8th spot in this one.  Team followed a pretty similar template, with a RB-QB-QB-WR-WR-RB start.  But I did mix up some of the players a little, just to diversify.

QB - J.Hurts, J.Herbert (D.Ridder)
RB - N.Chubb, B.Hall, D.Montgomery (A.Dillon, T.Allgeier, T.Spears, R.Johnson)
WR - C.Olave, D.Metcalf, D.Moore, C.Watson (J.Dotson, J.Smith-Njigba, M.Mims, J.Hyatt)
TE - C.Okonkwo (D.Kincaid)
K - J.Myers
DEF - Washington