Sansa and Tyrion Annulment

Ser Arthurs Dawn

22 minutes ago, csuszka1948 said:

He just changed it later when he realized that this act would give away Jon's true nature to early. 

Jon's true nature is already clear. He's teetering on the edge of sanity. One slip (such as being stabbed by people he thought he could trust) will send him spiralling into madness. I even made a thread about it.

Sansa will get her annulment.

But I think that she won't get it until Aegon takes King's Landing. She might have to manipulate both Aegon and the High Sparrow (if the High Sparrow is still around) in order to secure said annulment, however.

But I think that Tyrion will find out in the last book and be outraged. Not because he actually cared for Sansa but because her state-sponsored rejection of him on top of the prior abandonment will be too much for his fragile ego to handle. He will object (belatedly, of course) and demand that she returns to him and perform her wifely duties. Sansa will naturally refuse or ignore him...she might even be married to someone else at the time. Her family (namely Arya) will support and protect her in this, and Tyrion will be even more outraged.

If Daenerys supports Tyrion in this (which is likely...unfortunately), then that's yet another reason why we will have conflict between the Starks and Daenerys. It also gives Sansa a legitimate reason to hate Daenerys.

1 hour ago, Craving Peaches said:

Jon's true nature is already clear. He's teetering on the edge of sanity. One slip (such as being stabbed by people he thought he could trust) will send him spiralling into madness. I even made a thread about it.

Excellent.

If not for the mention of Reek (Ramsay's kidnapped friend), I would wonder if Jon Snow has written the Pink Letter and sent it to himself during such a blackout period to give himself a 'good reason' to attack the home of the rightful ruler of the North with an army of barbarian wildlings.

His action to send the former King-Beyond-the-Wall, known oathbreaker to abduct the bride of the rightful Lord of Winterfell is that of a true wildling and his decision to break his vows one by one is that of a true bastard. Ned Stark would roll in his grave if he saw what has become of his nephew.

Edited by csuszka1948

13 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Why does Sansa need a reason to hate Dany? 

Because Sansa and Dany fans tend to hate each other's favorites - especially since the show, where the delusion called 'Jonsa' has been born -, so it's common to assume that the characters will also hate each other when they meet.

Edited by csuszka1948

3 minutes ago, BlackLightning said:

She doesn't.

My comment was a tongue-in-cheek diss at the show.

Gotcha. I’m always in when it comes to dissing the abomination. 

2 minutes ago, csuszka1948 said:

Because Sansa and Dany fans tend to hate each other's favorites - especially since the show, where the delusion called 'Jonsa' has been born -, so it's common to assume that the characters will also hate each other when they meet.

Sadly, this abomination wasn’t born in the abomination, it’s been floated around since forever - thankfully by very few readers. That said, the main abomination made the other abomination more popular. :ack:

30 minutes ago, csuszka1948 said:

Tumblr and Reddit lol. And Quora but I never go there anymore. Mostly Tumblr though. It's frustrating because it's almost impossible to find blogs who love both of them. It's usually only "Daensa" shippers (which I can get behind.) But, I'm loathe to leave the Sansa fandom of Tumblr because they actually come up with really cool theories (and yes they do more than just Jonsa theories lol.) 

1 hour ago, BlackLightning said:

But I think that Tyrion will find out in the last book and be outraged. Not because he actually cared for Sansa but because her state-sponsored rejection of him on top of the prior abandonment will be too much for his fragile ego to handle. He will object (belatedly, of course) and demand that she returns to him and perform her wifely duties. Sansa will naturally refuse or ignore him...she might even be married to someone else at the time. Her family (namely Arya) will support and protect her in this, and Tyrion will be even more outraged.

I'll admit, I did consider this scenario a little bit. I prefer to believe Tyrion would be more understanding to her decision, but who knows. He's pretty angry at the world right now. If for some reason he did try to fight an annulment, then he would no longer be grey imo. That would be so cruel. :( And that would put him at odds with her family again.

Edited by Ser Arthurs Dawn

39 minutes ago, csuszka1948 said:

If not for the mention of Reek (Ramsay's kidnapped friend), I would wonder if Jon Snow has written the Pink Letter and sent it to himself during such a blackout period to give himself a 'good reason' to attack the home of the rightful ruler of the North with an army of barbarian wildlings.

Is there definitive proof that 'Ramsay' isn't just Jon's alter ego? We never see them together...

1 minute ago, csuszka1948 said:

Perhaps Jon occasionally wargs into Ramsay to satisfy his worst impulses.

If you rearrange the letters of 'Ramsay Bolton', you get 'Moony Astral B', clearly a hint that Ramsay and Jon are connected. 'Moony' means mad, and they are both mad, B is short for Bastard (which they both are), astral clearly relates to the practice of warging, which is a bit like astral projecting into another person, which Jon is doing with Ramsay.

6 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Tumblr and Reddit lol. And Quora but I never go there anymore. Mostly Tumblr though. It's frustrating because it's almost impossible to find blogs who love both of them. It's usually only "Daensa" shippers (which I can get behind.) But, I'm loathe to leave the Sansa fandom of Tumblr because they actually come up with really cool theories (and yes they do more than just Jonsa theories lol.) 

I'll admit, I did consider this scenario a little bit. I prefer to believe Tyrion would be more understanding to her decision, but who knows. He's pretty angry at the world right now. If for some reason he did try to fight an annulment, then he would no longer be grey imo. That would be so cruel. :( And that would put him at odds with her family again.

Sadly, Jonsa is now an incredibly popular ship.  If Dany is a part of it, she’s usually the mean girl/whore/seductress, who tries to corrupt Jon.

Although there are some shippers who envisage Jon/Sansa/Dany as a throuple.

Sansa is in fact, shipped with a wide variety of completely inappropriate partners - including Baelish, Sandor, Tyrion, Tywin, Jaime, Stannis, Ramsay, but rarely anyone who is age-appropriate.

20 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Sansa is in fact, shipped with a wide variety of completely inappropriate partners - including Baelish, Sandor, Tyrion, Tywin, Jaime, Stannis, Ramsay, but rarely anyone who is age-appropriate.

Well, that's one thing JonSa has going for it, anyway?

Regarding Tyrion, is it really a ship if the characters in question are actually married? I don't understand the rules on such things.

33 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Sadly, Jonsa is now an incredibly popular ship.  If Dany is a part of it, she’s usually the mean girl/whore/seductress, who tries to corrupt Jon.

Although there are some shippers who envisage Jon/Sansa/Dany as a throuple.

It's not like there are lots of good choices around her age.

Trystane Martell (assuming Myrcella dies); Martyn Lannister; Tyrek Lannister; Hoster Blackwood; Lew Piper; maybe a legitimized Edric Storm.  

None of these are boys she has met, and none is from the Vale or the North.  I couldn't think of anyone from the North, and while the Vale has Robert Arryn and Harrold Hardyng, I don't see her with either of them.  The only boy she's met that is even a real possibility would be Podrick, but he's too shy to do anything and Sansa isn't one to make the first move.

4 minutes ago, Nevets said:

It's not like there are lots of good choices around her age.

Trystane Martell (assuming Myrcella dies); Martyn Lannister; Tyrek Lannister; Hoster Blackwood; Lew Piper; maybe a legitimized Edric Storm.  

None of these are boys she has met, and none is from the Vale or the North.  I couldn't think of anyone from the North, and while the Vale has Robert Arryn and Harrold Hardyng, I don't see her with either of them.  The only boy she's met that is even a real possibility would be Podrick, but he's too shy to do anything and Sansa isn't one to make the first move.

Assuming Tyrek is even still alive...

But I think there are a few more, albeit again she hasn't actually met most of them yet: Edric Dayne, Jojen Reed, Gyles Grafton, two Tallharts, probably quite a few Umbers, a couple of Vances, Olyvar Frey, possibly Damon Vypren.

But looking outside the North, Riverlands and Vale, there is of course the great white shark in the pool of young Westeros bachelors: Aegon.

Surely though Sansa will end up with the nicest of nice guys: Jorah.

2 minutes ago, Alester Florent said:

Assuming Tyrek is even still alive...

But I think there are a few more, albeit again she hasn't actually met most of them yet: Edric Dayne, Jojen Reed, Gyles Grafton, two Tallharts, probably quite a few Umbers, a couple of Vances, Olyvar Frey, possibly Damon Vypren.

But looking outside the North, Riverlands and Vale, there is of course the great white shark in the pool of young Westeros bachelors: Aegon.

Surely though Sansa will end up with the nicest of nice guys: Jorah.

I thought Jorah was reserved for Dany.

I mean, how could she resist an ageing, ugly, sweaty, slave-taking paedophile?