Football - Never Say Die!

Tywin et al.

Looking like it's going to be a good win for Everton. Think Dyche has actually got Everton playing fairly decently so far all things considered. They certainly don't look like relegation fodder and would've had a few more points on the board if they weren't so wank in front of goal.

Had a look at our lineup. That's just tragic. I'm just gonna watch the Springboks take on Ireland rather than waste my evening watching United make Burnley look like prime Barca

Rather ok game, the goal against excluded.

Third goal is showing something we need. First two are very Dychey, but the last one - good movement from DCL, great pass from Garner - is something I'd like to see more of. But if so we need to move Garner more central, and I don't think that's an option for Dyche just yet.

Wrexham are finding League Two to be tougher going than the National league. The financial doping that gave them such an advantage in the National league is going to make less of a difference the higher up they go in the professional divisions with stricter FFP rules. Just another Salford City but with much better PR. Still expect them to make the play-offs at the very least since there isn't such a huge gulf in quality between League Two and the National League.

Edited by Consigliere

Vicario’s saving that if Romero doesn’t deflect it I’d say.

ETA: Speaking of saves that’s a good one from Raya. If he keeps doing stuff like that it’ll go a long way towards resolving any controversy about dropping Ramsdale.

Edited by ljkeane

Heh, this North London derby is fun. I don’t think that penalty should have been given (there’s no way that’s intentional from about 2 feet away) so Spurs probably deserve the equaliser.

Maddison’s been brilliant for Spurs. There was a lot of Arsenal should have signed him instead of Havertz talk over the summer but I think quite a few teams have missed a trick there.

I thought the law was if the ball is going in and it hits a hand, it's a penalty. That's it. Doesn't matter about intent, unnatural positions, etc. If so, the only question there was whether or not Romero should have got a straight red. And he shouldn't. 

Edited by Spockydog

This Arsenal/Spurs is a really good game.

At least Spurs fans finally have something to smile about regardless of how this particular game ends. Their team is finally playing front foot, entertaining football which is good to watch rather than the dreary terrorist football under Mourinho and Conte, both of whom never made full use of Spurs' top quality front line.

19 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

More than happy with Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Brighton dropping points currently. 

Bruno better step it up after getting PAID. 

I wonder how much PIF is back handing to Sky to get on the telly every single week.