US Politics: Ballot Mainetenance

A Horse Named Stranger

9 hours ago, Zorral said:

That's how Hitler and Mussolini and Franco did it.

Also Pinochet as well as the Junta's from our own hemisphere.

There is a AmPrime movie streaming currently-  "ARGENTINA, 1985"

fwiw.

Edited by DireWolfSpirit

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm calling this now, "Rudy," and not that hack movie everyone who was on the team besides him hates, is going to be a major Broadway play and/or movie. This dude's story is wildly entertaining for good and bad. It could be QT's masterpiece to retire on. We just need the right lead. I kind of like Ed Harris. Maybe it could even be a musical. 

Oh hell no. The Rudy story needs to be a Netflix series in the style of The Crown...but stupider...

As we joke about though, it pains me to think that some Hollywood exec idiot would cut the disgraced mayor a movie/book deal and that he might find an underhanded way to steal some proceeds that by rights should be compensating Rudy's victims per the order of the court.

It concerns me.

39 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Netflix series in the style of The Crown..

Not possible way since there are no ones who are as attractive and charismatic as Diana, or as enigmatic as EII, or as cute as Harry.  Giuliani was always just gross.  He sure could not dance, and he sure could not ride horses like the queen, or shoot like any of those, and there's no Balmoral. Or cute corgies.

I believe "puke' was used in regard to anything to do with him?

36 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Oh hell no. The Rudy story needs to be a Netflix series in the style of The Crown...but stupider...

Fuck that. We're making this shit classy. Maybe not Casablanca classy, but like 80% that good. Renfield was just okay, but the format would work perfectly. 

Also, I want Kathryn Hahn in it. Make it work, chop, chop! 

12 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

We're making this shit classy.

Don't you mean your striving to make this shit classy?  If the film is about Rudy G. there is no way to make it classy.   I do think however, opening the film at the Four Seasons Landscaping Company would be a nice touch.  (Don't forget a longshot that shows the sex shop.)

2 hours ago, LongRider said:

Don't you mean your striving to make this shit classy?  If the film is about Rudy G. there is no way to make it classy.   I do think however, opening the film at the Four Seasons Landscaping Company would be a nice touch.  (Don't forget a longshot that shows the sex shop.)

We could have him buying a vibrator thinking it's a massage device. The options are limitless. 

31 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

And now I have the above image seared into my brain, thank you! NOT. :lol:

Now to really get your mind in a good place, maybe he could use some anal beads. They worked as a great neck massage device in American Wedding IIRC. 

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Now to really get your mind in a good place, maybe he could use some anal beads. They worked as a great neck massage device in American Wedding IIRC. 

Will you please STOP! Jeeeezuz, if the picture of Giuliani using a glittery purple dildo as a neck massaging device wasn't enough now this?????? 

:rofl:

10 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Will you please STOP! Jeeeezuz, if the picture of Giuliani using a glittery purple dildo as a neck massaging device wasn't enough now this?????? 

:rofl:

You can literally make the movie about him in a large adult store. Imagine him taste testing edible lingerie. :P

21 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yes! Like ANight at the Museum, but it's  Giuliani in a Sex-R-Us megastore! :lol:

We absolutely need a scene where he's there with a mistress and they're looking at toys, with her keep saying bigger until she gets to the XXL section and the look on his face. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

We absolutely need a scene where he's there with a mistress and they're looking at toys, with her keep saying bigger until she gets to the XXL section and the look on his face. 

Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! I'm ready for my vows of absolute abstinence!

32 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You can literally make the movie about him in a large adult store. Imagine him taste testing edible lingerie. :P

Hilariously, he auditioned for the part in the "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm."  He did great!  :ack:

Former Georgia election workers sue Rudy Giuliani again, asking judge to permanently stop him from lying about them

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/18/politics/georgia-election-workers-giuliani/index.html

Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, the two Georgia election workers who won a nearly $150 million verdict against Rudy Giuliani for defamation on Friday, have sued him again, asking a federal judge to permanently prohibit him from lying about them.

The lawsuit comes as Giuliani has continued to make false statements about their work as absentee ballot counters in the 2020 election. ....