Football: Let's All Laugh at Chelsea

Is Barca now completely falling apart? It feels like it.

Füllkrug put Dortmund back ahead (and levelled the aggregate).

Edit: Sabitzer put Dortmund back into the driver's seat. That tie isn't over.

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger

Don't feel bad about Newcastle getting knocked out by 2 semi finalists. 

Dortmund result also likely to cause further problems for 5th CL spot. Arsenal really need to beat Bayern to help out Spurs  

Edited by BigFatCoward

• polishgenius changed the title to Football: Let's All Laugh at Barca

Conor Bradley out for up to three weeks with ankle injury .

Liverpool have lost 1,252 days from injuries during the campaign; Manchester City among the least affected clubs for injuries

In fact, Liverpool have lost 1,252 days from injured players during the campaign - considerably more than Arsenal (882) and Manchester City (654), according to Premier Injuries data.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13116357/liverpool-arsenal-and-manchester-city-injury-record-ranked-with-all-premier-league-clubs

48 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Manchester City among the least affected clubs for injuries

Us Fantasy Premier League football players love to rage about 'Peptation', but man, he has the art of resting key players at the right times fine-tuned like no other.

On 4/15/2024 at 4:07 PM, polishgenius said:

Chelsea winning 6-0 and still managing to walk away with negative headlines because of fighting over a penalty is very funny. 

I missed the game for various reasons and only saw the results this morning. You and your crew of hater flunkies can go back to your home on whore island. And I hope you get attacked by a swarm of oversized ducks with laser beams on their frickin heads before the volcano there explodes. 

22 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Who is taking over the thread title tonight? I'm betting on Harry missing a last minute penalty to send arsenal through. 

I'm hoping for Haaland to recreate this Callejon miss myself.

19 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I'm hoping for Haaland to recreate this Callejon miss myself.

I was a decent player in my youth, and I think I could try and do that 50 times and not succeed. 

11 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Conor Bradley out for up to three weeks with ankle injury .

Liverpool have lost 1,252 days from injuries during the campaign; Manchester City among the least affected clubs for injuries

In fact, Liverpool have lost 1,252 days from injured players during the campaign - considerably more than Arsenal (882) and Manchester City (654), according to Premier Injuries data.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13116357/liverpool-arsenal-and-manchester-city-injury-record-ranked-with-all-premier-league-clubs

Us being in the fight for 6th when we are such an outlier is pretty amazing actually. 

• polishgenius changed the title to Football: Let's All Laugh at Chelsea