NFL Week 2

Ser Paladin

[quote name='Lord O' Bones' post='1519374' date='Sep 15 2008, 21.59']Well, if you were betting the under, I think you were screwed no matter what.[/quote]

Nah. It had to do with fantasy. I had high score and if you win high score, you get $50. The Westbrook TD got someone else the high score. I mean, Westbrook might have scored again anyway and it wouldn't matter but I didn't need Jackson making it easier for him.

WTF! Is this the Dallas Pee Wee League? They are lucky they are not getting kicked in the ass for all the screw ups they have had. And the officiating is shit, as seems to be par for the course so far this season. Bad calls on both sides tonight.

I am hoping for an equally exciting 2nd half, with less screw ups.

[quote name='Space Bandito' post='1519407' date='Sep 15 2008, 22.45']That Jackson fuck up was unbelievable. Did the ghost of Freddie Mitchell come and posses him? He was planning his celebration a tad too early.[/quote]

I bet he gets his ass reamed for that.

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1519429' date='Sep 15 2008, 20.24']Both of these teams are scaring the crap out of me. I think the Giants D can play on par but their offense isn't consistent enough.[/quote]
Seriously. I know it's early but... this looks like an NFC Championship Game warm-up to me.

[quote]I'm rooting for the Eagles though. Screw Dallas.[/quote]
This X 100.

Gross... the Dallas D seems to be getting it done when it counts. And Jaws is right, McNabb should've thrown that away and not taken the sack. Burned their last TO and lost yards. Poor, poor, poor.

ETA: GG.

[quote name='WarGalley' post='1519451' date='Sep 15 2008, 22.56']Good game.. weak hook and lateral, lateral to end it though. McNabb should have gotten rid of it but can't really fault him.. he didn't do too bad in the game as a whole.[/quote]
Maybe you can't really fault him for not throwing it away there, but you can fault him for those two muffed hand offs. If he doesn't blow those, they win the game.

DeSean Jackson almost cost me my fantasy team win.

Other than that, that was a fun game to watch.

I think the Dallas vs GB game next week would be awesome as well.

Monday night next week SD vs NYJ.

With LT's toe injury lingering, can Rivers lead his team to a victory in what I think is a must win game for them?

I just don't understand why the Eagles don't like to run. First season playing Fantasy football. Lost first week by 40 points (Brady was my starting QB). Lost this week by 3 points.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylirgHFqeQ"]Puts this song on repeat to help me sleep[/url]

goddamn I'm exhausted. awesome game. damn penalties. learn some discipline, Cowboys.

McNabb is SCARY, damn he has some strong ass legs.

TO gets all the hype but Jason Witten is just as unstoppable. Or more.

and I think we may be finally be hearing the last of the "Cowboys should have drafted Mendenhall instead of Felix Jones" rants??

Archived