Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucky Pierre

WorldCon

98 pages? :shocked:

I had forgotten about the deer walking up the ramps. Every time I think I've successfully blocked that conversation out of my head, someone comes along and reminds me.

98 pages? :shocked:

I had forgotten about the deer walking up the ramps. Every time I think I've successfully blocked that conversation out of my head, someone comes along and reminds me.

I feel the need to remind you of the incredible ignorance of the general public on the deer hazard menace.

I feel the need to remind you of the incredible ignorance of the general public on the deer hazard menace.

Curse you! :tantrum:

Curse you! :tantrum:

Clearly the trillions we would spend elevating the nation's highways would be trillions well-spent, lest some poor driver end up dying with an antler in her throat, written about in the newspaper, and millions of readers poring over that detail wondering if it means something.

Spoiler

I just received a check from Worldcon cos they had surplus funds and I volunteered. Well as this was totally unexpected and as far as I was concerned not necessary then I'm donating it to the BwB Octocon party Fund.

Has anyone else received anything?