get rid of the post rating feature.

一方通行

:smoking:

Notice? Thanks to martin of invisionmodding.com, emotes are now working again. Hurrah!

Brilliant news!

Thank you and invisionmodding! *dances* :D

(You're probably already onto this, but can you run a refresh so they get backdated onto the earlier posts too?)

Them on the old ones would require the post content rebuilding process which ate so many hours, so I will pass. I may possibly be able to get it to just rebuild the last X posts (rather than running through everything at the start). If so, I may give that a go.

*tests some emoticons*

:smileysex: :wub: :pirate: :bs: :unsure: :stunned: :lol:

Hmmm. Looks like a lot of the historical emoticons are gone for good, though, despite the same code being in place for new posts...

edit: or, what Ran said while I was busy checking out the new smiley selection...

Well, until that time you could use the 4th edition D&D alignment scale:

But of course adapting anything to do with 4E to the board will result in the board instantaneously exploding in a firestorm of flamewars the likes of which we have never seen (until the next abortion thread), so maybe not? ;)

Ad&D 2nd Ed! (/waits for the flood of negatives)

(That was the one with The Cavalier wasn't it?!)

That was 1st.

But 1st, 2nd and 3rd (and Basic I think as well) all had the same alignment system, so it doesn't really matter ;)

Which ones are missing, Min? I'm pretty sure I have all the emotes in place, but I may have failed to set them as accessible.

Never mind, it was what you and Sophelia were talking about, with the old emoticon codes in historical posts not transforming into smileys.

*tests some emoticons*

:smileysex: :wub: :pirate: :bs: :unsure: :stunned: :lol:

Hmmm. Looks like a lot of the historical emoticons are gone for good, though, despite the same code being in place for new posts...

edit: or, what Ran said while I was busy checking out the new smiley selection...

I noticed if you click 'show all' the old ones are on there.

For example: :love:

I just want to test this one: :glare:

Them on the old ones would require the post content rebuilding process which ate so many hours, so I will pass. I may possibly be able to get it to just rebuild the last X posts (rather than running through everything at the start). If so, I may give that a go.

Aww OK, never mind then. Time probably better spent getting the last few smileys back in their old costumes.

:o <- this one ( o : ) is an imposter

Ha! I'm already down to -3 in total after two days of using the new system. Is there some kind of benefit to a really bad reputation? I want a "dark lord" title! :smoking:

On another note, with this post I now have a post count that equals my member number. How best to celebrate this achievement? Whiskey? :cheers:

Ha! I'm already down to -3 in total after two days of using the new system. Is there some kind of benefit to a really bad reputation? I want a "dark lord" title! :smoking:

On another note, with this post I now have a post count that equals my member number. How best to celebrate this achievement? Whiskey? :cheers:

Yea, I'm at -9. I kind of want to see what happens when it gets to -10, so I'm not going to say anything nice or reasonable until that happens.

So if today is your birthday and I didn't say anything: good.

*shrug* I started my own vanity thread when I achieved that momentous goal. But then I had a lot more posts to get through for that accomplishment...

(slacker) :P

Yea, I'm at -9. I kind of want to see what happens when it gets to -10, so I'm not going to say anything nice or reasonable until that happens.

So if today is your birthday and I didn't say anything: good.

I think you just made it to -10, so you can be nice again now ;)

Sadly, it says you are 'Poor' rather than 'Evil'. :(

I think the real test will be when the novelty wears off.

You're lucky that I'm out of ammo or there'd be a minus headed your way.

*strides through the swirling mist*

And there stands S John firing from the hip like you have a minus proof vest on.

well My arsenal is fully loaded. Or is it?

You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky. Well Do ya? Punk.

Archived