The Coming N00bpocalypse

Jaime L

You're already in my scopes. I'd close the blinds at your work, because i'm looking at you right now.

:lmao:

Dude, if you only knew. I'll just say for now that my workplace doesn't have windows, let alone blinds. OK, I'll also mention the armed guards and copious razor-wire as well.

In celebration, I will be deleting posts and banning people at random.

In other words, business as usual.

I think the idea of using fake spoilers in the signatures, along with real spoilers, is bloody brilliant. All for it. R+Q+R=L

If the production quality is sufficiently not horrendous* to actually garner an audience and generate n00bs for the board, then I think the n00bs are a small price to pay for that. I patronize everyone anyway.

I'm much more worried about it going the other way. I can't handle any more ASOIAF disappointment. Not after another Christmas without ADWD. The holidays are the hardest y'know.

*see every other attempt at fantasy TV series.

Unwanted fl00bs can easily be kept away by adding completely unnecessary spoiler warnings onto any new thread title. They might start to catch on after "Sniffing Mother's Panties - SPOILERS FOR AFFC!" though...

ETA: And yes, I did just post this in a desperate attempt to improve my postcount and avoid fl00b status. I'm a noble lurker, dammit! :angry2:

Hmmm, maybe I need to start posting again, so I don't get mistaken for a n00b.

We should all do this, but half of us use fake spoilers.

This is pure brilliance!

In celebration, I will be deleting posts and banning people at random.

Ohh, me! Temp ban me! I need to toughen up my rep to impress the n00bs. ;-P

And that Ran gets to paddle them while they keep saying "thank you sir, may I have another?"

Ran's gonna need help. He can't paddle all those n00bs by himself. It's a sacrifice, but I'm willing to volunteer my assistance.

ETA: And yes, I did just post this in a desperate attempt to improve my postcount and avoid fl00b status. I'm a noble lurker, dammit! :angry2:

The problem is ever since they did away with Member #'s in our profiles I have no way of verifying this to be true. I mean sure I can look at the date you joined but my understanding of months and years is hazy at best. I could very easily come to the conclusion that you, infact, have not yet joined the board which leaves you off worse than before.

But your post made me laugh so I want you to rest assured that when N00bcentration camps come, you will instead be sent to our posh lurker compound on "the island".

Establishment of the island was in the board's budget, right? No? I'm being told no.

In addition to compulsory reading of JaimeL's Clegane "brothers" theory, I would also want to know the noobs opinion on sex scenes in the HBO series. Or to be more specific, how they feel the show should portray the consummation of Cersei and Lancel's sexual relationship.

I believe this is an effective way to meet new boarders.

Archived