The Good Wife

Datepalm

Oh, that was such an excellent episode! The song plot, that was based on the thing with the Glee version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow, right?

Eli's despair is always entertaining, and of course that "slip" would be brought back. On the baby's father thing, I liked the resolution, even though it was kind of random. But, despite it being so soap-opera-ish, I kind of preferred the idea that Peter Florrick really was the father, simply because it fits my experience (as in, all the people I've met who work with Ethics were among the least ethical of them all. But maybe that's only true for philosophers...).

Anyway, next episode sounds good. And I wish they would stop using their sole bisexual character as their oversexual cliché.

And, if anyone has managed to get that annoying song out of their heads, I need to know how, please!

That was solid all around.

It was so nice to see Alicia and Cary WIN one at the end of the episode,

Eli finding out about the election tinkering...that was priceless. And will make for some excellent stuff in the coming weeks. They absolutely played that so well too. Telegraphing the hotel and the baby drama to make us forget that that video was out there. And then to sucker punch with it. Was it Will?

That was solid all around.

It was so nice to see Alicia and Cary WIN one at the end of the episode,

Eli finding out about the election tinkering...that was priceless. And will make for some excellent stuff in the coming weeks. They absolutely played that so well too. Telegraphing the hotel and the baby drama to make us forget that that video was out there. And then to sucker punch with it. Was it Will?

Can you tell me what happened at the end? CBS is really annoying and starts the show 5 minutes later and ends it 5 minutes later so my DVR cut off at the end. I'll prob watch the ending tonight but curious what I missed in regards to the baby and election tinkering.

Can you tell me what happened at the end? CBS is really annoying and starts the show 5 minutes later and ends it 5 minutes later so my DVR cut off at the end. I'll prob watch the ending tonight but curious what I missed in regards to the baby and election tinkering.

You may have seen some of this:

Eli:

The reported who wanted to see him, he thinking it's about the hotel video of Melissa George meeting up with Peter, only to have her show him the video of the ballots that were used by Peter in case the election was closer than it turned out to be. His reaction to finding out was nothing but dead eyes and walking forward, even ignoring the reveal of the baby's actual Peter.

Baby Reveal:

It's Peter Bogdonavich. Randomness for the win![\spoiler]

Alicia and Cary:

Win the case because it turns out that the songs was simply ripped off by the show runner to get a copy to Sweden earlier, before a new recording could be made, for some sort of Swedish iTunes...?

You may have seen some of this:

Eli:

The reported who wanted to see him, he thinking it's about the hotel video of Melissa George meeting up with Peter, only to have her show him the video of the ballots that were used by Peter in case the election was closer than it turned out to be. His reaction to finding out was nothing but dead eyes and walking forward, even ignoring the reveal of the baby's actual Peter.

Baby Reveal:

It's Peter Bogdonavich. Randomness for the win!

Alicia and Cary:

Win the case because it turns out that the songs was simply ripped off by the show runner to get a copy to Sweden earlier, before a new recording could be made, for some sort of Swedish iTunes...?

So wait, why did George go meet Peter at the hotel room if the other Peter was the father?

So wait, why did George go meet Peter at the hotel room if the other Peter was the father?

They didn't actually say it was Peter Governor at the hotel. They implied it was Peter Father, You raise a point that there may be something more...?

They didn't actually say it was Peter Governor at the hotel. They implied it was Peter Father, You raise a point that there may be something more...?

Ok. I thought there was more explanation about that. Glad to know I didn't miss anything there, just the reporter bit.

Thanks.

The double jury court scenes with all four of them arguing over eachother while Ginny looks on in delight is some of the funniest stuff I've seen on tv in ages.

But oh so painful...you couldn't do anything but emphasize with Victor Garber...living in a he'll he created... :lol:

The whole thing was perfect - the snarky guard, the what-is-happening judge, the squabbling passive-agressive juries, Matan: "Objection...because."

Carey and Kalinda...such a bad idea, but so hot. Eli squirming around was also worth the price of admission. Great episode, all round.

The best pat of Cary/Kalinda was that the lesbian cop was no where to be seen...and how awesome was that little trick he played on her? I truly thought that there was going to be another "on no!" moment where the new firm takes another hit...

The best scene for me from last week's ep (the new one's tonight) was Alicia warning Peter that if his campaign had done some dirty dealing and Zack and Grace got dragged into it -- he was going to suffer like he can't even imagine. Mamma Alicia roaring protection of her cubs was impressive. I believed her. It also opened all sorts of interesting speculations as to the next alignment of whom with whom against whom and whom. I wouldn't attempt to guess but I'll enjoy watching it play out.

There isn't a new episode tonight though...

We'll have to wait until March 9th, if I am not mistaken...

BTW, I didn't know even for the last week's episode and then I came here and the talk about Victor Garber made me recheck the episodes...

OK, I have to say that last episode was actually brilliant in terms of Marilyn's character. I also like how Peter is getting in the trouble, and Alicia's lioness posture to protect Zach. Well, we finally came to the "biting the ass" of Diane being rejected and I love it. The smarter man would actually make her a judge and thus hurt Will to the point of no recovery :devil: :devil: :devil:

The whole thing was perfect - the snarky guard, the what-is-happening judge, the squabbling passive-agressive juries, Matan: "Objection...because."

Carey and Kalinda...such a bad idea, but so hot. Eli squirming around was also worth the price of admission. Great episode, all round.

Ah, Matan, my favorite "smart" ASA... This was so much like that "almost snitched" scene.

Now, as for those two lovebirds (do we need a shipping name, we can't discuss it without proper shipping name :)), there is certainly allure to them being together, both of them being the sexiest persons on the show, but I am not sure how this would work out... Also, I would like that Florrick/Agos starts winning, but really winning...

All in all, pissed off Marilyn was a nice touch, and I see how pieces are all being placed where they belong. This season started brilliantly, and I can bet it will end brilliantly :)

Not until MARCH!!!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? did they give us two episodes at all? Why not have waited until they all rolled.

It's official: this is now the winter of our disgruntlement.

The best scene for me from last week's ep (the new one's tonight) was Alicia warning Peter that if his campaign had done some dirty dealing and Zack and Grace got dragged into it -- he was going to suffer like he can't even imagine. Mamma Alicia roaring protection of her cubs was impressive. I believed her. It also opened all sorts of interesting speculations as to the next alignment of whom with whom against whom and whom. I wouldn't attempt to guess but I'll enjoy watching it play out.

I was rewatching the first season, and there was a scene where Peter told Amber, the prostitute he'd gotten caught with, that she had no idea how far he would go to protect his family. Makes me wonder what will happen to Jim Moody.

Archived