New Game of Thrones T-Shirts

Westeros

I've got a reply from a nice lady, saying that the "UK only" option is a mistake and it should be corrected soon. I'll try again every day to see what happens...

Thanks for the info. :) I'll keep an eye on this thread then!

I've always liked the Greyjoy color scheme and sigil. I think it's the most attractive, except for Tyrell and Martell which I hope they feature later on. If I buy one of these shirts, it'll probably be the kraken.

Same.

Even though Greyjoy is my least favorite house.

But I don't think I'll spend 25 dollars for a T-shirt (again) anytime soon.

I think I saw two people on Twitter say they had received theirs, so ... not sure. Seems likely that the Targaryen shirt would be the most popular one, though, so maybe there are supply issues.

I'm not sure how I feel about these shirts. I like the designs on some of them (like the Targ and the Baratheon ones) but others bother me (the Tullys really should have some blue in there). And one thing I have seen continually with the marketing for the show is the emphasis on the Greyjoys. I just don't get it. We only see Theon in GoT, yet the Greyjoys get a shirt and the Tyrells don't.

I think I might buy one shirt and just wait (and hope) for House Banners. Of which I would probably buy one for each great house.

I think the Greyjoy emphasis is largely because of Theon, who's a more significant character in the TV show than Loras will be this season. Plus a nod to the fact that the Greyjoys would be MUCH more important if a second season takes place.

This "Slim fit" BS is so insulting. It say's "Unless you are a scrawny little Abercrombie type, we don't want you wearing our stuff." 1 million sales LOST.

I can guarantee that these shirts are crap quality too. My wife got a True Blood shirt from HBO and it FELL APART on the third wash.thumbsdown.gif

Just got a notice that the rest of my order shipped, so I'll let you know what I think when I get them.

I can tell you that my experience with the Game of Thrones logo shirt isn't quite as bad as some others'; the printing smell is pretty strong, and the arms are a little smaller than I'd like, but it doesn't seem to be sheer or anything. Of course, that isn't to say I've tried wearing it out yet, so daylight may show a lot more flaws than indoor lighting....

Archived