ezBoard Reunion!

Ser Aardvark

For those of you who don't know, especially you fl00bs out there, this board is very old. Back before we moved to westeros.org Ran had set up a board on ezBoard. Even by the standards of the early 2000s it wasn't too elaborate but back then it was a much smaller community. I couldn't tell you when it actually started but I joined in 2002 if I don't miss my guess and I know there are more than a few still kicking around from my time there.

So don't be shy! If you're an ezBoard refugee speak up!

Ah, the eye-burning days of white text on the black background... :P

Yes, I totally logged in after an age just to reply to this topic. I feel old.

Nice to see you here, darling! You're missed. Stick around.

MG, I know you have the add-on. I just like to bitch and moan about the days when you didn't need an add-on to have the wondrous black background. :P

oh man, SE was fucking awesome. Altho' what possessed Linda and Anna to give me modly powers is beyond me. That place was just what us Eurocommies needed in the aftermath of 9-11/Afghanistan/anti-Euro sentiment.

N

And in those days uncle Ran and uncle KAH used to look after us all by themselves. Wasn't that nice? And there wasn't 37 subforums like there is now dear fl00b. There was only 3 - Book, Next Book and Other Stuff. Nobody ever got banned and spamming was a much appreciated artform. Oh How gaily we played and dreamed the days away.

*waves to Maid Sansa*

Long time no see, you should come post more often. :)

I am totally an EzBoard refugee although I joined as Cerys the Patryn back then cos the other usernames I tried would not get accepted. Eventually I registered Lyanna Stark as well, but by then my nick was already established, Scaledun and I were admining Storm's End so...I couldn't really change until Westeros hit.

EDIT: Considering getting my old Bubbles avatar again tho. :lol:

Yep. I was on EZ Board. Lots of fun in dem days. GUCT... Zorse Wars... Fast Food Wars... Or did some of those originate in this board's incarnation. Lany's right. Stay around long enough and it all blends together.

Archived