Who are your Board Crushes?

Spider From Mars

Male: Triskele. He liked my Swearengen av. :love:

Female: smegma. :smoking:

Score! That'll teach folks that enough whining will make you desirable to at least one person. :)

Girls:

Kat - cause she loves baseball as much as I do, and her asexuality is endearing

Balefont: She has a great mixture of tude and sense - same goes for Kay as well

Lady Narcissa: She's so nice and got me to finally meet up with people from the board - hey it only took 9 or 10 years

Raidne: she, and posters of her ilk, make me want to be a better feminist and question my beliefs and conventions. She totally calls me and others out on shit when they say something stupid, which is the kind of accountability I crave

Starkess: she's too pretty and smart to be here - makes the rest of us look bad!

Boys:

Trisky: He makes everything better, everywhere. Doesn't mind the Sox and hates the Cubs. Best monkey ever.

Alguien: Great guy, up for drinking loads. Excellent Irish accent. Shitty username, but now I GET IT, it's not shitty - I'm just too dumb and he's quite the clever bloke! Shares a zip code with me, which by default makes him more awesome.

Trebla: HE SAID ME, SO THAT IS LIKE, A THOUSAND POINTS IN HIS FAVOR, DURRR. <3 He was the first to find me on FB and doesn't hate that I text him incessantly. Wonderous!

Brude: my movie hero (I haven't seen him post lately, though)

Blaine: I think I'm just attracted to his av, as I can't remember anything he ever says because I'm mesmerized by the picture - but I'm always so thrilled when he posts

Cantabile: RIP, I think of you when I touch myself

Guest Raidne

Yeah I kind of want Bale to beat me into submission and then bleach all my linens.

Are people really embarassed about this kind of stuff? Really? I mean, are you guys, like, serious or something? Ha.

Greywolf,

I'm flattered and you've even met me in person.

I'm with Datepalm, to embarrassed and bashful to say who these individuals might be.

:blush:

I've normally felt the same but today I felt spontaneous.

...but now I feel a sudden urge to go listen to "I Am a Rock" by Simon and Garfunkel :leaving:

eta: wait someone said me! Woo! USA! USA!

Where is Brude anyway? :\

He actually posts at another forum where I frequent, although I don't post there much. I've seen his name pop up there recently on some GOT-related stuff, so he's alive!

Are people really embarassed about this kind of stuff? Really? I mean, are you guys, like, serious or something? Ha.

The last time I admitted a crush in the company of people who actually knew the relevant party was in the summer of 2004. Things have been downhill ever since. This stuff freaks me out.

However, frank in depth discussions of my twisted fantasies may be found all over the Book Forum. I can so totally handle fictional people.

Ladies: MinDonner! :love: The barbarian snark threads are my highlights of the week, plus her NHAW avatar was really hat. I mean, who doesn't like voluptuous redheads?

Runner-up: Datepalm, for what is probably the awesomest story in board history.

Gentlemen: I've always liked David Bowie, but since the fearless execution of the monkey tail, Myshkin is now officially my idol.

Runner-up: Thormund, for sacrificing his liver for the greater good doing the horrible law of nines.

Almost smegma. I can't resist the Chicago girls, except when they not only admit but proudly proclaim themselves as part of the dark side :(

Almost Trisk. I'd be tempted to give him a very sexy fist bump were it not for his infatuation with that horrific team in Missouri.

See, I would like to have a crush on one of you, I enjoy that sort of pastime. But in an actual would go to the movies with any of you and hold your hand in some scenario where that would be possible? Not a single one of you twenty thousand nerds does it for me. That's not to say there is not one or maybe two of you who I may allow to touch the predator given the right mood and opportunity (the right opportunity being less than 24 remaining hours in the same time zone and no daisy chain of second hand board cooties). But even the one/two of you I would fool around with, I would want to go away afterward. Sorry board, I just don't think of you that way.

Archived