Women with curves vs. Slim Women

Lady Winter Rose

Hmm. Apparently my stupid joke has caused much more of a uproar than I thought it would. I had no idea joking about body types was such a touchy subject.

I'd slip in a fat joke now if I could think of it to further enrage the entire female spectrum, but I can't think of one.

I was ok with it until some asshole pulled out the 12 year old boy crap. I mean, seriously?

No, not seriously. But you're right, I am an asshole. Thanks for noticing. Here's an assholish bit of advice to all the people who are enraged by my post: Don't care so much about what some asshole on the Internet says about body types.

I'm sure lots of people could find things to say about me and how I look, but the only opinion that matters to me, when it comes to my physical appearance, is my wife's.

My preference is definitely on 'athletic' and not 'curvy'. I'm just not that into big boobs and hips.

I don't think either of the women in the OP are really super attractive body types, although they do both have beautiful faces.

Hmm. Apparently my stupid joke has caused much more of a uproar than I thought it would. I had no idea joking about body types was such a touchy subject.

I'd slip in a fat joke now if I could think of it to further enrage the entire female spectrum, but I can't think of one.

'Your momma is SO fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she doesn't ask for a menu, she asks for an estimate.....'

Now can we talk about what ethnicities people find attractive and just bring this puppy full circle?

I know I'm a chick, but it depends. I've seen beautiful women of all sizes/shapes. I'm so not into Posh. I think she looks too pointy. But, Keira Knightly pulls it off, imho.

You look at someone who is "curvy" like Jessica Biel and she looks hot. Yet, I don't think Jessica Simpson (sorry!) looks good with the extra weight.

Maybe it's about proportions and how we carry off that padding?

I'm certainly not perfect, but I can't fault a man who likes them skinny or curvy. Maybe it's about attitude and confidence as well. (shrug)

As far as pure attraction goes, a lot has to do with attitude/personality etc. Discussing bodytypes we're attracted to is a bit like a discussion in a vacuum. You may prefer type A, but then you meet a girl with type K and she's great. Out go the old preferences.

As long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and honestly say, I would fuck me, the opinions of others are immaterial.

Though this doesn't work if you only say it because you desperately want to get laid.

As far as everyone loving curves, that's just my own personal cross to bear because I will never have them. When I gain wait it packs on the middle. No boobs, no hips. Just weird lumpiness. But you know at some point you just have to accept that it what you look like.

Curvy or not, Starkness, you're still hawt.

I don't have a preference. I am attracted to slim, athletic builds just as much as curvy or even overweight.

I'm not much attracted to tall women, but that goes along with being generally feeling ill at ease around people considerably taller than me.

Archived