EasterCon 2012: BwB Shenanigans (Attendance List first post)

Chaldanya

Hi. Most of you don't really know me (since I post almost exclusively in Mafia games), but by coincidence, I'll be in London with Faraday and two other people from Friday, April 6th to Monday, April 9th. Since the group would prefer seeing more of London itself to spending the whole trip at a convention, we'll probably buy a day pass for either the Saturday or the Sunday, depending on which has more interesting events/panels. We need to decide as soon as possible, because we want to book tickets to Matilda for either Saturday evening at 7 PM or Sunday afternoon at 3 PM before they sell out.

Does anyone know when the schedule will come out? Also, are there parties every night, or just the big con party and BwB afterparty? Speaking of which, is a Saturday day pass or full membership necessary to attend the Saturday night party, or is a Sunday day pass enough?

Thanks, and sorry to bombard people with questions.

Hi. Most of you don't really know me (since I post almost exclusively in Mafia games), but by coincidence, I'll be in London with Faraday and two other people from Friday, April 6th to Monday, April 9th. Since the group would prefer seeing more of London itself to spending the whole trip at a convention, we'll probably buy a day pass for either the Saturday or the Sunday, depending on which has more interesting events/panels. We need to decide as soon as possible, because we want to book tickets to Matilda for either Saturday evening at 7 PM or Sunday afternoon at 3 PM before they sell out.

Does anyone know when the schedule will come out? Also, are there parties every night, or just the big con party and BwB afterparty? Speaking of which, is a Saturday day pass or full membership necessary to attend the Saturday night party, or is a Sunday day pass enough?

My current understanding (and these things are prone to change) is that there will be a big GRRM interview/Q&A event on the Saturday, which may be of most interest to ASoIaF/GoT fans. What the GRRM-related schedule will be like on the other days, I'm not sure at the moment.

I hope to be able to come by the pub at Thursday, but it sort of depends on the flatpacks and need for sleep. It would be great to meet you so I'll try to make it!

Anyone want my mobile number? I have not changed it yet, so if you have one for me thats still correct.

I would like to send this via PM Since SQL due t the show are increasing resultig in reduced board functionallity (like PM access) at high traffic times. it might be an idea to swap these a little earlier and not wait till the show has started.

eta sorry Aly my Brother has decieded he won't be comming even for a day. and he doesn't even know about the pimping I've been doing.

Just because it is now buried several pages back I will repost the updated attendance list here.

Lord Jo Favourite Spearwife

Tenalpia

Isis + Gingerwolverine

Chaldanya + Ser Sean (not sure which days)

Alytha

Filippa Eilhart + John

Mormont

Pebble

Williamjm

Pod

MG

Malt

Eloisa + MCGeek

SamanthaofTarth

lanky316

Josscock