TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

I'm still hoping for sunshine. I don't care if it's snowing, and I don't mind cold temperatures. But I would really really love if it's not raining.

On a side note, if anyone wants to practice their crank calls, PM me and I'll give you Peadar's UK number. :lol:

I know the forecast isn't reliable, but what it's saying today is... perfect! Isn't there any chance that they got it right this time? :uhoh:

http://uk.weather.co...elfast-UKXX0015

BBC Weather's forecast for Sunday is "Light Rain Shower", which sounds a lot better than the weather was last year.

BBC Weather's forecast for Sunday is "Light Rain Shower", which sounds a lot better than the weather was last year.

Thank the old gods and the new for small mercies? :lol:

I'm telling all of you right now: pack your sunscreen and beware, I'm bringing a tropical sunshine down on Belfast this weekend! :commie:

Hey Titanconners.

Gillio had the bright idea to have a chat with you lot during our Perth BwB mmet on Saturday. Anyone want to skype us Aussies during your funtime?

If keen shoot me a PM to see what we can set up. :)

just packing up ready to go! sadly the stuff i bought for rainbow cloaks got lost in the post, so my friends and i will be a rainbow-less guard! there'll be six of us at days inn, can't wait to leave for my flight. last year was such fun so looking forward to this!

Where is everyone? I'm just waiting for Little Miss Sunshine and Dracarya to get here, then we'll go find this Mchughes place. I am utterly starving, had a muffin on the plane at 8.00 am.

Drink one for me too, Birdie! So sad I can't be there with you guys :grouphug:

Archived