So what's Hell like?

Sci-2

Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't see the "my" and totally misread the sentence. :dunce:

Out of curiosity, what did you think SiL meant?

Oh, and hell is also screaming babies that won't stop no matter what. :/

Out of curiosity, what did you think SiL meant?

I wondered that, too

Oh, and hell is also screaming babies that won't stop no matter what. :/

oh, i agree :bawl: poor babies, poor you :grouphug: are they teething?

Hell is a bug-ridden Hello Kitty mmo where every feature is broken, your inventory is perpetually full of useless vendor junk you cannot sell or delete, and THERE IS NO WAY TO LOG OFF!

*cue Marlin Brando whispering "The horror..."*

oh, i agree :bawl: poor babies, poor you :grouphug: are they teething?

One has 5 teeth with barely a whimper, the other hasn't gotten any but has been a rather large pain in the ass about the whole thing for a couple of months now.

So yeah, trapped in a room with my S-i-L together with crying babies.

I think the view of most mainstream Churches these days is that Hell is absence from God, rather than traditional fire and brimstone.

I was always given that definition as a child growing up in the Catholic faith. I find it kind of funny that the greatest 'trump card' religion can throw at you as a means of cohesion is an atheist's everyday reality.

Imaginary.

Anderson Cooper: "Christopher Hitchens, I don't know if you believe in Heaven, but if you do, do you believe that Jerry Falwell is there now?"

Hitchens: "No...and I think it's a shame that there isn't a Hell for him to go to."

Anderson Cooper: "Christopher Hitchens, I don't know if you believe in Heaven, but if you do, do you believe that Jerry Falwell is there now?"

Hitchens: "No...and I think it's a shame that there isn't a Hell for him to go to."

Heaven is a place on Earth. Baby you don't know what that's worth.

Hell seems to be where the most interesting people end up. Scientists, authors, free thinkers etc have always been condemned to hell by one church or another. So while I don´t believe in neither heaven nor hell, if there happens to be a hell, sign me up.

Archived