So what's Hell like?

Sci-2

It's funny all the mentions of infinite loops. Once I was loading in a show at a mall where they were playing a four song video loop of Kenny Chesney for the four hours we were there.

On another occasion we had to work for about an hour while the

theme song played over and over.....and over and over...let's see, the clip is 45 seconds so in an hour I guess I heard it about 80 times.

theme song played over and over.....and over and over...let's see, the clip is 45 seconds so in an hour I guess I heard it about 80 times.

That sounds awful.

It's funny all the mentions of infinite loops. Once I was loading in a show at a mall where they were playing a four song video loop of Kenny Chesney for the four hours we were there.

Oh my God. this proves there is no fairness or justice in the world. No one should be subjected to that...

A white abyss with Coldplays entire discography played over and over again-forever.

The US used enhance interrogation techniques which involved endlessly awful music. But it was death metal rather than Coldplay.

I hate Coldplay's worst stuff (Violent Hill), but I think their best stuff (Politik) is pretty solid.

Oh my God. this proves there is no fairness or justice in the world. No one should be subjected to that...

I appreciate the sympathy almost enough to forgive you for inducing flashbacks of cold hotel ballrooms and endless speeches. I have no pride though so I will grab a leftover drape from the boneyard and huddle in it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The US used enhance interrogation techniques which involved endlessly awful music. But it was death metal rather than Coldplay.

I hate Coldplay's worst stuff (Violent Hill), but I think their best stuff (Politik) is pretty solid.

I think I would rather a Jack Bauer-esque interrogation that that!!.

I just find their work really dull, I'm a musician myself so I do tend to over analyze stuff, I'm sure their pretty decent guys I just can't stand their music.

• 2 months later...

Hell is waiting in traffic while trying to talk on your phone and tying your shoes at the same time, with a hemmorhoid and realizing you forgot to feed/ take-your-dog-out -to-shit before you jumped in the vehicle to go to a job you hate while pondering the averages of yourself dying earlier from cancer/memory loss/cannibalism/papercuts. In short, hell is a fear of death and all things stressful. When I wake up, I try to remember to tell myself - "in the long run you might be fucked, but today still has some charm, fuckface!"

Oh yeah and thanks to AOIFE I remembered that Nickleback is probably centerstage.

Archived