Watch Out Canada: the mercenary family invades!

dearest neighbouring canada,

this is a friendly warning that the combined might and mania that is mercenarychef and kairparavel will be visiting her native land in july.

we have stops in ottawa, montreal and toronto planned.

july 8th to 10th in ottawa

july 10th to 12th in montreal

luly 13th to 15th in toronto.

we have some things planned already (iron maiden, dining, etc) but, if there are board folks who would like to try to get together for a drink or something while we are oop north.

• 4 weeks later...

It may be interesting to meet the mercenary family, i'll see whats going on in the world of the CROW when your down here in Toronto a drink or thirty sounds doable :).

Where are you seeing the Iron Maiden? Toronto?

I was interested in this too - Friday the 13th, Molson Amphitheatre. The only seats available - even singles - are in section 401, way up in the back corner to the left of the stage. $77. No roof cover, of course.

ETA - or they may be seeing them in Montreal on the 11th

Most of the places i like to get a drink you would need about 15 vaccinations before you came here and we would get into at least 3 fights before we finished our first round, i do have a girlfriend who waitresses at a nice place in Yorkville here and you wouldn't even have to bring your brass knuckles :). Schedules will be big thing, seeing if everyone is free at the same time.

What kind of things is the mercenary household gonna be doing while in town?, Hockey Hall of Fame is a must.

Most of the places i like to get a drink you would need about 15 vaccinations before you came here and we would get into at least 3 fights before we finished our first round, i do have a girlfriend who waitresses at a nice place in Yorkville here and you wouldn't even have to bring your brass knuckles :). Schedules will be big thing, seeing if everyone is free at the same time.

What kind of things is the mercenary household gonna be doing while in town?, Hockey Hall of Fame is a must.

i have no fears of brawls and beatings. i am a very likable guy.

hockey hall of fame and the cn tower on our list. otherwise we are free.

I wish i could give 100% on this but im really a 50/50, the closer we get the better idea i will have if i can make it out. I want to though i haven't met any boarders yet and i have had few good posts with both Mr and Mrs mercenary, it would also be cool to meet LoON if he comes out for this mostly cus i have a feeling we have met in passing before.

Sorry Ms Salome Sand Witch.

We only have ten days and they are mofo jam packed. A weekend in the Laurentians. A day and a half in Ottawa. Two and a half days in Montreal. A day and a half in Toronto. I'm not entirely certain what I was thinking when I dreamed up this plan. Actually, Toronto got tacked on at the last minute. Did I mention we're driving through all of this? Oi.

Sorry Ms Salome Sand Witch.

We only have ten days and they are mofo jam packed. A weekend in the Laurentians. A day and a half in Ottawa. Two and a half days in Montreal. A day and a half in Toronto. I'm not entirely certain what I was thinking when I dreamed up this plan. Actually, Toronto got tacked on at the last minute. Did I mention we're driving through all of this? Oi.

Ooooh, lot of driving. Where will you stay in Toronto? We should arrange whatever we do in the neighbourhood of your hotel or friends' place, if possible, to make it easier on you.

Archived