[Book Spoilers] Pre-air Discussion

Arkash

I feel like they are gonna stretch out the Winterfell/ Theon arc as long as they can, to keep giving Alfie screen time until he comes back for whichever season will be in. Just like Nikolaj showed up in like 4 scenes this season, Alfie will probably get a scene or two with Ramsay flaying him in the dungeon under the Dreadfort two seasons from now, if they can draw out Ramsay/ Theon for at least one episode next season.

Don't forget that Davos is gonna go from Blackwater to being thrown into Dragonstone cell all in this episode.

Not so sure they're going to show Davos imprisoned just yet. It's at the beginning of A Storm of Swords that we find him on the spears hallucinating. I think a shot of him just laying there with no impending hope of rescue would be a great cliffhanger. Of course, so would his imprisonment, so I could see them going either way.

For those interested, there's a list of new characters for next season available here. I think we can easily say that our beloved Luwin will die next sunday.

No Ramsay ? Does that mean he already appears in this season (ep 10) or that they just didn't felt like listing him.

Anyway....what a relief, the Reed's are in. And I wasn't expecting Olenna Redwyne to appear in the show, I was expecting Margery to cover her part.

I feel like they are gonna stretch out the Winterfell/ Theon arc as long as they can, to keep giving Alfie screen time until he comes back for whichever season will be in. Just like Nikolaj showed up in like 4 scenes this season, Alfie will probably get a scene or two with Ramsay flaying him in the dungeon under the Dreadfort two seasons from now, if they can draw out Ramsay/ Theon for at least one episode next season.

They can easily extend Theon's arc in season 3 and 4. They can add the Theon to Reek transformation in season 3, ending with his escape from the bastard with Kyra (?). And yeah, he'll get caught again in season 4 and they can continue the flaying, and a little bit of ADWD in the end of season 4.

No Ramsay ? Does that mean he already appears in this season (ep 10) or that they just didn't felt like listing him.

Anyway....what a relief, the Reed's are in. And I wasn't expecting Olenna Redwyne to appear in the show, I was expecting Margery to cover her part.

It did say that not all the characters introduced in Season 3 were listed, so Ramsay might still appear.

Crap, Daario is on that list.

On the other hand; the Reeds, Edmure, the Blackfish, Shireen!

Ramsay has to be one of the "few others", they can't very well skip him now that they've been talking about him for half a season.

Alfie will probably get a scene or two with Ramsay flaying him in the dungeon under the Dreadfort.

A scene or two? I heard there is a whole 2 hour flaying episode. It will put the Saw series to shame.

They can easily extend Theon's arc in season 3 and 4. They can add the Theon to Reek transformation in season 3, ending with his escape from the bastard with Kyra (?). And yeah, he'll get caught again in season 4 and they can continue the flaying, and a little bit of ADWD in the end of season 4.

they've said asos will be spread out between season 3 & 4 so they likely won't touch much material from adwd until the end of season 5, or even season 6; if they decide to make affc two seasons as well.

I have watched Theon say "WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIEE!!" and Jorah saying "KHAALEEESSSIII" about a billion times. I love it! Can't wait for sunday!

STELLLIIISSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

I have watched Theon say "WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIEE!!" and Jorah saying "KHAALEEESSSIII" about a billion times. I love it! Can't wait for sunday!

STELLLIIISSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

I read someone's comment over at WiC that convinced me that the Dagmer=Ramsey theory is actually true. Dagmer looking the same age as Roose doesn't matter, because Ramsey is literally wearing Dagmer's face. It all makes sense now. So, Jagen wont be the only person changing its face next episode.

I read someone's comment over at WiC that convinced me that the Dagmer=Ramsey theory is actually true. Dagmer looking the same age as Roose doesn't matter, because Ramsey is literally wearing Dagmer's face. It all makes sense now. So, Jagen wont be the only person changing its face next episode.

This could either be really cool and scary or really cheesy depending on how they do it (are you sure this is true?).

Archived