I Confess

Fragile Bird

I confess I don't come here very much any more. This is my first post in awhile. I'll probably disappear again after I make it.

I do, however, enjoy reading the episode threads and laugh at all the nerdrage. You guys crack me up.

Get back here NAAAIIOU!

I confess: I made a fool of myself at a wedding over the weekend. I'm pretty sure I crazy-danced to "Werewolves of London" and acted out the lyrics.

:(

I think Gravatar automatically resizes, so Pete will be poised on the brink forever. Alas!

Who is this guy?

I confess I used to quote tons of books I'd never actually read. Still do that sometimes but trying to cut down.

Who is this guy?

I confess I used to quote tons of books I'd never actually read. Still do that sometimes but trying to cut down.

Don't you watch Mad Men? That's Pete.

Confession: I'm too ignorant (or lazy) to figure out how to use Lunapic or something to accomplish what I want - which is to have Pete be constantly tripping down the stairs. :(.

*steps into the confessional*

I confess, that I want to cuff my 25 yr old daughter across the back of the head.

Both she, and one of my close friends are currently reading ASOS, although my daughter is several chapters ahead. My friend just messaged me to say she had just inadvertently spoilered him. I had been reading aloud to him last night, and when I got to The Ghost of Highheart, I made sure to slow down slightly, and enunciated nice and precisely, but he didn't quite pick up on the drift. This morning she outright told him, one element of the prophecy believing, wrongly, that he had picked up on the cue.

Actually, I take it back. A cuff round the back of the head, just doesn't quite cut it. Truth is, I could kick her from here to Dublin and back.

Grrrr!

(and just remember all you Brits, she is 25, no need to jump on the Childline freephone no ;)

Edit: bad punctuation.

*steps into the confessional*

I confess, that I want to cuff my 25 yr old daughter across the back of the head.

Both she, and one of my close friends are currently reading ASOS, although my daughter is several chapters ahead. My friend just messaged me to say she had just inadvertently spoilered him. I had been reading aloud to him last night, and when I got to The Ghost of Highheart, I made sure to slow down slightly, and enunciated nice and precisely, but he didn't quite pick up on the drift. This morning she outright told him, one element of the prophecy believing, wrongly, that he had picked up on the cue.

Actually, I take it back. A cuff round the back of the head, just doesn't quite cut it. Truth is, I could kick her from here to Dublin and back.

Grrrr!

(and just remember all you Brits, she is 25, no need to jump on the Childline freephone no ;)

Edit: bad punctuation.

So wait... She spoiled the section that you had already read to the bloke? Sounds like she was doing him a favor.

I confess I am not convinced. Everyone can say s/he is not a panda.

Everyone can say it. But does everyone have the guts, the fortitude, the unmitigated gall to come in here and confess it outright, in front of the gods (old and new) and Brady? I think not.

Don't you watch Mad Men? That's Pete.

Confession: I'm too ignorant (or lazy) to figure out how to use Lunapic or something to accomplish what I want - which is to have Pete be constantly tripping down the stairs. :(.

If you make this a gif av I will be forced to stick around.

I confess I've watched that gif for at least 15 straight minutes and laughed the entire time.

Everyone can say it. But does everyone have the guts, the fortitude, the unmitigated gall to come in here and confess it outright, in front of the gods (old and new) and Brady? I think not.

I am disappoint. :( All those times I pulled out my set of combs and brushes, and untangled the knots and brushed your coat to a shiny state. And this is my reward?

I am disappoint. :( All those times I pulled out my set of combs and brushes, and untangled the knots and brushed your coat to a shiny state. And this is my reward?

Look at this brunette mess on top of my head? You think I don't need those brushes and tombs? Those talented fingers working the knots and tangles into a perfect coiffure?

Hm. You may be right. The majority would turn red with embarrassment. To state it uncompromisingly, in black and white, one would need to be a real giant… Seven Hells!

Archived