I Confess

Fragile Bird

I have never actually seen a dropbear.

Look over to the left of your last post. There it is! And it's coming for YOU.

Back in my wild and crazy youth, there was this younger man (by a couple of years) who had the hots for me, who I tried to ignore, but one night when we both worked late I gave in and went home with him. While we were eagerly ripping our clothes off I saw, to my stunned horror, something I had read about but had never before seen, and to my shame today (I was young, forgive me) I actually laughed. He asked me what I was laughing at, and I did make a good recovery, I told him I was laughing at how eager and hot he was. He seemed to accept it. But honestly, I never before and never since have seen anything so small...

Ouch. Laughing certainly would do nothing to help the situation, I'm sure!

Back in my wild and crazy youth, there was this younger man (by a couple of years) who had the hots for me, who I tried to ignore, but one night when we both worked late I gave in and went home with him. While we were eagerly ripping our clothes off I saw, to my stunned horror, something I had read about but had never before seen, and to my shame today (I was young, forgive me) I actually laughed. He asked me what I was laughing at, and I did make a good recovery, I told him I was laughing at how eager and hot he was. He seemed to accept it. But honestly, I never before and never since have seen anything so small...

What did you see? His bed? Toes? Butt? Thighs? Knees? What did you seeeee?

Nope, you are. Geekgirls are a type lmaorofl

I know I had a crush on a cartoon character. It might have been one of the Gummi Bears :lol:

As a geek guy I recall being attracted to the female mouse in Rescue Rangers. :blushing:

My best friend and I once spent a year or so of our lives playing the part of a fictional, bonkers Twilight fan and her poor best friend. This was on various different websites and at one point was quite popular with ''haters''. :lol: I recall there was even an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about it.

https://encyclopedia....se/Eddward4eva

Just google ''edward4eva'' and you'll see it all. :P

One of my best friends Jo played ''Darkness'' and I was her poor, melancholy tortured soul of a best friend Helena.

We successfully convinced people for quite a few months, in fact I think it was well over a year.

http://eddward4eva.deviantart.com/

And this glorious fanfiction that Jo created that rivals even My Immortal.

http://www.fanfictio.../Lady-of-Sorrow

It's really embarrassing to be honest, and when I look back at most of it it's not really that funny and we spent so much time and effort on it LOL. But AHHH nostalgia!

IT WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE 15 :P

O christ literally crying at the memories and an embarrassment that I truly find this so hilarious:

Then at the end of the day we walked out of the school gates fulfilled. Suddenly, Bella Swan (who was an ugly popular preppy girl) appeared in front of me.

"Where ya going Bitch?" Bella sniffed.

"I'm leaving to return home with Edward Cullen" I asked fruitily.

"So, YOUR Edward Cullen are ya? The new kid eh?" The Prep exclaimed stupidly.

"Yes, does that bother you?" said Edward Cullen wonderfully.

"Well, maybe I shouldn't LET you home" said Bella preppily. She stood in the way with herbitchy popular preppy conformist friends and wouldn't let her get past.

"Let us through here Bella" I growled scarily.

"You shall not pass!" the Bitch laughed pathetically.

Then suddenly…Edward shot lasers out of his eyes and Bella Swan's face was scalded!

"OW MEIN EYES!" She screamed excitedly. I laughed forgetfully and Edward Cullen quickly led me away.

"How did you do that?" I excavated.

Ouch. Laughing certainly would do nothing to help the situation, I'm sure!

I know, but I brushed it off pretty quickly. It was a totally spontaneous, shocked, I-just-witnessed-something-awful, nervous(?) kinda laugh, not a throw-back-you-head and mock laugh. I wouldn't do that to any guy. I'd have to think about how I would, uh, handle a situation like that today. Diplomatically. :mellow:

HowdyPhillip wins the thread...

Another confession - this time one that Mandy will appreciate.

I have NO IDEA how I continue to pass background checks. I've been fingerprinted, have had my past scrutinized by varying government departments and a Big 4 accounting firm, and yet, none of my previous youthful (but over 18) arrests have ever come back to haunt me.

And I have even left one parking ticket unpaid. Surely there are horrible consequences for that.

As long as you don't have any unreturned library books, you should be okay.

Loving that fanfic Theda.

Upon consideration FB, I gotta say the laughing at the dude's smallness doesn't count as a confession. From your perspective that story is just about sleeping with a guy that's basically your same age right? Not really anything embarrassing on your part.

My youngest daughter would not go to bed one night, a few years ago, because there was a monster under her bed. I told her I would deal with it. So I laid on the floor, grabbed the underside of the bed, and pulled myself under, yelling "he's got me! the monster's got me!" My daughter started to cry and I had to come out and tell her I was alright and apologize.

Nope, you are. Geekgirls are a type lmaorofl

I know I had a crush on a cartoon character. It might have been one of the Gummi Bears :lol:

As a geek guy I recall being attracted to the female mouse in Rescue Rangers. :blushing:

Kimba the white lion

and astroboy

I also must confess to be have been nervous clicking on a confession thread with Sci as the last contributor :lol:

I am absolutely petrified of anything to do with ghosts. I don't even know if I believe in ghosts, I don't think I do but that doesn't make sense seeing that I am so terrified of them.

My Nan went upstairs about 2 hours ago and left some crappy movie channel on that I haven't been paying attention to, but I hear a loud ringing (coming from the television) and I look up and I see that stupid fucking night vision of a ghost film and now I'm creeped the fuck out so bad.

I don't even watch Most Haunted because it scares me. I'm literally just sat here stock still alone in my front room and im too nervous to move and I know i'll be like this for awhile and I won't be able to walk through the living room and up the stairs without making a trail of light (ie, turn on lamp, walk up an turn on main light, go back and turn off lamp. go to next room and turn on light, go back to previous room and turn out light as im expertly positioned in the doorway leaning to click the switch so i can get out of the dark room as soon as fucking possible.

I will then run up stairs, turn on the upstairs light before I turn on the light in my bedroom. Then I have to do a stupid mad run outside, turn off the light and sprint to my bedroom and then slam the fuck out of that door and spend the next half hour or an hour feeling too nervous to sleep.

omg. this is so embarrassing. it's bad enough on a normal night when im a bit jittery in the night and my nans house makes strange noises and the thoughts of ghosts in the dark and i dont like stairs much especially when i look down and theres a pool of darkness behind me.

BUT NOW WITH THAT STUPID GHOST FILM AND THE NIGHTVISION omg

A woman after my own heart.

and obviously nerdy eary!

My kids tell me i'd probably like Manga, If only I'd take the time to watch some!!! :laugh:

My youngest daughter would not go to bed one night, a few years ago, because there was a monster under her bed. I told her I would deal with it. So I laid on the floor, grabbed the underside of the bed, and pulled myself under, yelling "he's got me! the monster's got me!" My daughter started to cry and I had to come out and tell her I was alright and apologize.

:lol: kids are so gullible.

Archived