I Confess

Fragile Bird

I confess. When I see Elder Sister's name in a post, an image of an older, but very sexy lady wearing revealing nun's garments regularly appears in my mind.

You see an older sibling to Sis Who Swears' Avatar?

I confess I spend far too much time making decisions. Sometimes, I just avoid making any.

confessions of the Fury- I still watch glee all the time, alone, to sing along in my underwear in bed- I scared an Amish person by accident today- I know several items of juicy board gossip I am not sharing- I have, occasionally, hidden elements in my artwork for people's tattoos to make it more fun for me (NOT PENISES or anything like that)

1) I enjoy shows/ novels that almost no one likes, examples being - The Inbetweeners and a couple of Sparks novels I've recently read.

2) I've become addicted to vending machine coffee- I actively seek out different vending machines out to try and compare.

3) I go out of my way to avoid conversations with people - I once crossed the road to avoid saying hello to an old friend, I'm quite sure she spotted me anyway. After she passed by, I crossed the road again to my original side.

4) I buy more books than I could possibly read. I have terrible impulse control when I'm in a bookstore.

LOL.

Oh my god me too.

I watch ALL the soaps and if I'm not in at the time I record them, and watch them with my Nan.

Aww! I love that so much. I miss having a nan to watch them with. I tend to adopt other people's nans - my boyfriend will never get rid of me, his nan is lovely and will become my nan. That's another confession :laugh:

I confess being exceptionally lazy and spending more time on this forum than I should. That is why I tend to do things in the last minute.

I read the first three books of Eragon and thought they were allright, although they dragged a bit.

I sometimes go to bed with my hair still wet from washing. And whenever I use make up, it is the one that is about seven years old (I have none other). I will try better in the future.

- I love the movie Independence Day. A lot. End up watching it at least a few times a year and know most of the dialogue.

I confess to acquiring a serious crush on Bill Pullman from Independence Day. It was so bad I actually looked at all of Lake Placid.

Me too!!! Although I must say that I only read one and half books of the Wherelocke Series. They were just too bad, even for me.

I confess that reading that description of those books made me want to read them even though you said they were bad.

I also have to watch Steel Magnolias any time I notice it is on TV. I've seen it so many times, and I know it is bad, but I just can't help myself.

If KFC would finally come out with a bucket of fried chicken skin I would officially give up. I would sit on my couch eating chicken skin and drinking cheap white wine while watching What Not to Wear. My husband would probably leave me and I wouldn't care as long as I had my chicken skin.

I think Shaun of the Dead is the best damn zombie movie ever made.

I know what Knight Rider is :blush:

I have pretended to not know who Riley Steele (NSFW) is, but I absolutly know. :leer:

I sometimes enjoy the use of emoticons.

Ok. I have a bone to pick with you people, and i can't even address ALL of you, so I'm just going with the ones I CAN.

That's it. I'm calling shenanigans

I was going to say the same thing. Most of these barely pass muster as secrets, let alone confessions.

Archived