I Confess

Fragile Bird

I confess I've been dating a girl for 7 months now, just to hide that I'm gay....

Not saying come out but I do say break up with her.

For all you know she's missing the chance to meet her soul mate while she's wasting time with someone who cannot feel anything real [romantically] for her.

Not saying come out but I do say break up with her.

For all you know she's missing the chance to meet her soul mate while she's wasting time with someone who cannot feel anything real [romantically] for her.

Also, about half the time, the people who think they're fooling others, actually aren't. We just sort of nod in polite agreement and hold our surprise face ready for when you do come out.

Along those lines, Sis, I confess that I once liked the band O.A.R. I was young and impressionable, and I was pretty loaded at a concert which created some kind euphoric recall.

The only thing I can say in my defense is that at the time I was of the belief that their name was "Oar" like a fucking thing one paddles with which would be a sweet band name. When I learned that it was Of A Revolution...I was disgusted. They sold out big time too.

Hmmm.

Not even close Triscuit.

No one ostracizes O.A.R. (never even heard of them, who even are they?) like Nickelback. Especially on this board. Don't you dare diminish what I just did man. That was the most agonizing thing I've ever posted on this board!

MANDY, YOU BETTER BE HAPPY.

I quite like some ICP songs. :blushing:

For a slightly less embarrassing confession, once I pissed all over my ex-boyfriend's bathroom floor. It wasn't on purpose (he wasn't ex at the time), but a combination of impending flu, a weekend with no food, little sleep and a variety of other substances left me in a very bad way. I'd passed out (proper seeing-stars head-spinning unconsciousness) three times just on the way to the bathroom, then when I finally got there I thought I was sitting correctly and passed out again while pissing; awoke to find that actually, I was just balancing one buttock on the seat and leaning against the wall. Whoops. I was wearing a pair of his socks too. :lol: Mopped up as best I could, never told him.

I hired a prostitute one time in my life.

Here is the story. I had been working like a madman for about a month, and completely neglected my house during this time and it of course became as filthy as your average dump site. One day, I had a couple of friends over, and they berated me to no end about the condition of where I was living. I had a weekly newspaper that was probably far out of date sitting on my coffee table, and my friend picked it up and flipped it to the classifieds section to the house cleaning section. I relented, and told him I would hire someone to clean.

Has anyone here ever hired a maid? I hadn't at that point, so when I started calling around and getting estimates, I nearly choked on the prices that people were quoting. You have to keep in mind that I was a young man at this point, and even though I was working a lot, I certainly didn't have a lot of money. There was absolutely no way that I could have hired one of these services without forgoing my monthly budget for food.

After about four calls, I closed the newspaper and threw it back down on the coffee table in frustration. It just so happened to land with the back page facing up. Now, what do you suppose that I saw when I glanced down at the periodical ? You guessed it, it was a picture of a woman in a french maid uniform. I think that it is only slight embellishment to say that this particular young ladies advertisement was actually glowing.

I dialed the woman to the merriment of my friends, and I presented her with my dilemma. I told her that I was a nearly broke workaholic that was not interested in buying sex, but desperately needed help with my chores. It took a little bit of talking to this woman, but she finally understood that I wanted her to come over and clean my house. She asked me if I wanted her to bring the uniform, and I informed her that I didn't believe that would be necessary and may cause a distraction. .

Around an hour later, she came over and cleaned my house with me. We had a blast. She turned out to be a really nice person. We spent the afternoon laughing and joking about the situation. When we were done cleaning the house, I paid her what she asked for the service which was around a third of what the professional cleaning services had quoted and I shook her hand and she went home.

That is right folks.... I paid a prostitute to clean my house.

I hired a prostitute one time in my life.

Here is the story. I had been working like a madman for about a month, and completely neglected my house during this time and it of course became as filthy as your average dump site. One day, I had a couple of friends over, and they berated me to no end about the condition of where I was living. I had a weekly newspaper that was probably far out of date sitting on my coffee table, and my friend picked it up and flipped it to the classifieds section to the house cleaning section. I relented, and told him I would hire someone to clean.

Has anyone here ever hired a maid? I hadn't at that point, so when I started calling around and getting estimates, I nearly choked on the prices that people were quoting. You have to keep in mind that I was a young man at this point, and even though I was working a lot, I certainly didn't have a lot of money. There was absolutely no way that I could have hired one of these services without forgoing my monthly budget for food.

After about four calls, I closed the newspaper and threw it back down on the coffee table in frustration. It just so happened to land with the back page facing up. Now, what do you suppose that I saw when I glanced down at the periodical ? You guessed it, it was a picture of a woman in a french maid uniform. I think that it is only slight embellishment to say that this particular young ladies advertisement was actually glowing.

I dialed the woman to the merriment of my friends, and I presented her with my dilemma. I told her that I was a nearly broke workaholic that was not interested in buying sex, but desperately needed help with my chores. It took a little bit of talking to this woman, but she finally understood that I wanted her to come over and clean my house. She asked me if I wanted her to bring the uniform, and I informed her that I didn't believe that would be necessary and may cause a distraction. .

Around an hour later, she came over and cleaned my house with me. We had a blast. She turned out to be a really nice person. We spent the afternoon laughing and joking about the situation. When we were done cleaning the house, I paid her what she asked for the service which was around a third of what the professional cleaning services had quoted and I shook her hand and she went home.

That is right folks.... I paid a prostitute to clean my house.

Damn .....

This is acceptable. I used to have hardcore crushes on Tom Petty and Steve Buscemi. I can't explain it.

Lion-O from Thundercats was the love of my teenaged life. The fact that he was not real did not matter.

I'm not really expecting the "I once ran over a man and never stopped the car" or anything that would have the police called. In fact, please don't go there - that would ruin the fun of the thread.

But you are smart enough to think of something a LITTLE better!!!!

Mandy, your demand for confessions was just awesome. You probably sent a shiver down the back of every RC who was ever in the booth as a youngster with some gleeful, snickering bastard of a priest who sent the fear of God through a terrified soul. :lol: I knew I was being too wishy washy in the OP,

Hey, the original post was about the dangers of overstocking the fridge, not about the time Fragile Bird used her KitchenAid to dispose of a corpse.* :P

*which never happened, and if it did happen it certainly did not happen in Richmond, Ontario and definitely not in late August 2007.

OMG...er, can we have a discussion about that off line?

Where were you hiding dude?

Back in my wild and crazy youth, there was this younger man (by a couple of years) who had the hots for me, who I tried to ignore, but one night when we both worked late I gave in and went home with him. While we were eagerly ripping our clothes off I saw, to my stunned horror, something I had read about but had never before seen, and to my shame today (I was young, forgive me) I actually laughed. He asked me what I was laughing at, and I did make a good recovery, I told him I was laughing at how eager and hot he was. He seemed to accept it. But honestly, I never before and never since have seen anything so small...

Hey now, Atreyu from the Neverending Story was HAWT when I was little. I feel you.

Atreyu was totally hawt. But I also had crushes on Tod (the fox out of The Fox And The Hound) and Bumblebee (the Transformer) so I may not be the best judge.

Archived