I Confess

Fragile Bird

I confess...I am considering friending Robin Hill.

:stunned:

I confess that I'd once put him on ignore and then wondered why I'd done it as I generally like his posts now.

I also confess that I have this suspicion that I may have already said as much earlier in this thread and just don't really remember one way or the other.

I confess that General Chatter seems much more friendly then i originally thought it was...

You caught us on an upswing. Plus, we're mostly animal lovers. This includes walruses. :)

Does anyone even pay attention to their friends list? I haven't looked at mine since I first got on here. I just always assume everyone is my friend until they piss me off, and then I get over it after a day or two and go back to loving all mankind again. Perhaps the rest of you aren't as ADD as I am, though.

You caught us on an upswing. Plus, we're mostly animal lovers. This includes walruses. :)

Does anyone even pay attention to their friends list? I haven't looked at mine since I first got on here. I just always assume everyone is my friend until they piss me off, and then I get over it after a day or two and go back to loving all mankind again. Perhaps the rest of you aren't as ADD as I am, though.

Well that explains a lot...

I have quite an extensive friends list, and i've only removed one member because she really pissed me off and hasn't apologized...

Robin is good friend material, I agree. Except when he's got that creepy baby pig av that frightens me. :(

I confess that I am so freaking EXCITED to see Dan Halen again. I have missed that little redheaded son of a gun.

Maybe it was when I had the Christina Hendricks avatar? I notice more people look at my profile then.

Not all of us. :leer:

I didn't realize people could add you as a friend without your acceptance. Now I want to look, but I'm afraid. What if I have no friends. :uhoh:

Edit: Now I'm going to run around the board friending people without them knowing! :devil:

Confession Time!

• I would make SUCH a great independently wealthy person. I don't feel the need to go to work on the daily. I only do so because I have to eat and feed my kids and stuff.
  • I love ABC Family shows. I think I like them so much because I strive for a more normal life.
  • I brought my son to work with me today not because i planned it, but because i got up too late to take him to his dad's this morning. Ooops.
  • I wish I could move to a mountainous area in Europe. Northern Italy or Austria would be great.
  • If I had tons of money i would probably spawn again. The world could ALWAYS use more of ME.

I'll wave to you from the ski slopes :"D And we could have a drink in a Hütte once, haha :)))

I don't feel any inner urge to pursue a career and spend half my life at work either. A household to run and a baby or two would be a 100% of work satisfaction. ... I confess I'm so conservative... elections are coming up anyways...

As a 19 year old guy I love rom-coms, like seriously love them (I am 100% straight btw)

Are you sure you are 100% straight? I am ridiculously straight as well but it is only 92.7%. I have to take straight points off for loving Broadway musicals, Barry Manilow, and a generous attraction to David Bowie.

Are you sure you are 100% straight? I am ridiculously straight as well but it is only 92.7%. I have to take straight points off for loving Broadway musicals, Barry Manilow, and a generous attraction to David Bowie.

There are those who might argue that being attracted to Bowie says nothing about your sexuality beyond that it exists.

I must confess that I am feeling a bit smug about this thread. I wonder if anyone from the CBC reads Westeros, since they've started a summer half hour program called The Confessional, and they've been running ads asking if there is anything you want to confess. Since this thread was started back in April, it's always possible someone saw this, eh? Well, maybe, maybe not. :P

Oh woe. My reputation is in ruins now. Without adrenalin and bile, I will wither away. :crying:

Nay, Ser. It is no small thing to reverse an "ignore." You are as Lazarus was.

Archived