Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Caught On Video Smoking Crack

Urine Greyjoy

I once saw Duffy at the Halifax airport. He's even more Humpty-Dumpty-ish in person. Duffy is Ford in 20 years, assuming he lives that long.

And on the subject of Duffy, I am immensely gratified that he's going down for this expense scandal. Couldn't have happened to a more odious partisan twit, and the possibility that he will take down the PM's chief of staff with him is all the more delicious. As for Harper supposedly not knowing about any of this...

:bs:

Why are people assuming it's crack? Sounds more like he was smoking some good weed. Crackheads don't tell jokes after hitting the pipe.

You've obviously never smoked crack. Plus, who the hell smokes weed out of a glass bubble pipe?

Ah, it was Justin, not Pierre, he called the f word. Not quite the offence to national historic sentiment, but still pretty bad. I will report though, that as foreseen, when I told my girl he was apparently caught smoking crack, that gave her pause, but when I mentioned what he called Trudeau, her eyebrows disappeared somewhere behind her hairline. She's a visible minority, and just about every immigrant of such background, she credits Trudeau with changing Canada's immigration policies allowing her family to immigrate. I have no particular hard on for the Liberal party, but I'll give that man cred for the fact a gorgeous brown girl comes home to me every night! I don't really know a lot about Justin ( I am THAT out of the political loop), but I respect the old man enough to say Ford should shut his stupid blubbery yap.

Godamn we're famous, thanks to Mayor Ford. Opening minutes of The Daily Show! And Samantha Bee and Jason Jones up in Toronto, explaining that smoking crack is one of Canada's favourite pastimes. Our national heritage Followed by giving blowjobs for crack.

Best tweet I've seen this week - Rob Ford is a Maple Leafs fan; let him smoke all the crack he wants.

The slur is not cricket, though.

Gah...not The Daily Show!

We Windsorites still shake our head at Ford for thinking that Winnipeg is on the other side of the Detroit River from Detroit. And we thought our mayor was an idiot...

Mind you, Stephen Colbert claiming that Windsor is the Earth's Rectum hasn't done much for our geographical self-esteem, either.

On one hand he's a homophobic crackhead, which is a negative. On the other hand, he is anti-bike lane which is a very important social issue to me. If I were a Toronto citizen, I would face some tough decisions when he came up for re-election.

Edit: I'm reading the Wikipedia page on this guy. He really is a cartoon character. This wouldn't be believable as a movie plot.

On one hand he's a homophobic crackhead, which is a negative. On the other hand, he is anti-bike lane which is a very important social issue to me. If I were a Toronto citizen, I would face some tough decisions when he came up for re-election.

Getting rid of bike lanes is an important social issue?

Jon Stewart got a lot of good material over good old Mayor Mel Lastman I seem to recall. If a future Toronto mayor manages to make waves at the Daily Show, people are going to start wondering what's in the water around here.

He should retain Marion Berry as a consultant. He was re-elected DC Mayor after being filmed smoking crack.

I was going to ask if prostitutes were involved too. This would have ensured re-election, like Barry's.

Archived