Football XLVIII - The Return to Normalcy.

Alex.

The referee just booked Luna for getting kicked in the balls. He's had a really poor half, arguably Szczesny should have gone for the penalty and yeah, he's lost control of the players in general. Can't see this ending with 22 men, and I'm amazed it's only 1-1.

The referee just booked Luna for getting kicked in the balls. He's had a really poor half, arguably Szczesny should have gone for the penalty and yeah, he's lost control of the players in general. Can't see this ending with 22 men, and I'm amazed it's only 1-1.

This ref is horrendous. Almost every decision he has made is terrible on both sides. Too many fouls by far.

It's the inconsistency that bothers me, I won't say at all that he's favoring either side. He's just incompetent and seems to be giving bookings/ fouls for no reason.

Couple of things need a few tweeks but overall amazing to be able to watch the game you want when it's on.

Wait, what was it like for you guys before?

It's the inconsistency that bothers me, I won't say at all that he's favoring either side. He's just incompetent and seems to be giving bookings/ fouls for no reason.

Wait, what was it like for you guys before?

Sometimes if it was big teams playing you could watch a match. I only got to see West Ham last year if they were playing a top 4 team, or Liverpool.

ESPN would sometimes have the early game Saturdays, followed by a Fox Soccer doubleheader. Sundays would be a Fox Soccer doubleheader and ESPN would sometimes have the Monday game. But you only got to see whatever game was broadcast and as Ini stated, it was usually matches with the big four/five. You're never going to see Everton/Fulham or Swansea/Norwich etc.

Now, even with five games going at the same time you can though various options watch either the main telecast or choose other games via On Demand or online streaming. So right now, between tv and laptop and even phones we could have all five games at this moment playing in the apartment.

Delighted with our 1-0 win over Stoke. Brilliant at times, age old vulnerabilities showing themselves again but at the end of the day I would have taken a 1-0 win over our bogey team before kick off. Would have been more if it wasn't for a few stunning saves from Begovic, what a keeper he is. So glad Mignolet had that big moment go his way as well after a shaky performance beforehand.

Arse 1-3 Villa and their best CB sent off, love it. The more anxiety and unrest that surrounds that club the better.

Archived