What Are You Listening To? Version X: Loud and Proud

Alex.

That's awesome. I hope they tour the US again soon. They're on my very short list of bands I would travel a long distance to see live.

:thumbsup:

That's great.

On topic:

"Homeland" - I know this isn't music, but I like it. Because it's the original version - the German subtitles aren't this good. And I don't need them.

The Dismemberment Plan just put out their first album in 10 years, so my recent spree of listening to Frank Turner or Potty Mouth has gone on hold so I can play the new album over and over.

It sounds like old friends having fun playing music together. It makes for an album that is largely fun to have on in the background, but it's not as essential or world-moving as Emergency & I. All the same, I love having a studio version of "Daddy Was a Real Good Dancer" to play to death and I can't help but bounce around (proving I'm not a real good dancer) the room when "Let's Just Go to the Dogs Tonight" comes on.

It's been a Godspeed day. Started with F♯ A♯ ∞ and I'm on Yanqui UXO right now. Gonna finish off the evening with 'Allelujah next.

Pretty ambitious. And I mean length, not quality. Seen them live this summer at Off Festival, and it was awesome. Not a word to the public but "thank you" in the end, minimal lights, but the music crushed.

Gave up on Radiohead after "OK computer".

I didn't "give up" on them, not as such, but I admit I find every album post OK Compurter far worse than second and third. Sadly.

New Pearl Jam. Sirens rocks, but the whole album didn't spark for me so far. I'll give it some more time.

Edit: spelling.

I didn't "give up" on them, not as such, but I admit I find every album post OK Compurter far worse than second and third. Sadly.

New Pearl Jam. Sirens rocks, but the whole album didn't spark for me so far. I'll give it some more time.

Edit: spelling.

In Rainbows is my favorite Radiohead album, a masterpiece from top to bottom IMO.

Archived