Board Issues 3

Datepalm

Ran,

For the last few weeks I've been getting intermittent "pop across" ads. They been constant for the last two hours. When I'm on the regular skin (I'm posting from my iPhone) after I click to close the ad and attempt to look in a thread I cannot get the thread to open. I'm forced to use the mobile skin. What's going on? Is it my phone?

Hi and Merry Christmas.

Just having some difficulties today. With tapatalk on iphone. It's connected but won't load forums or participated threads. I have done all the reboot, delete re-install things. TO no avail

Also on the laptop I am recently unable to quote or use paste.

Could be just me..

That one is not an issue I'm familiar with. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you're on a dynamic IP and for some reason it's convincing the forum software that you're a new user after awhile.

In addition to the "quote" buttons not working, I cannot use the "copy" function to put anything into a reply box. This is especially a problem because I cannot post the URL for my latest names column.

Though I am presently in Tennessee visiting relatives and so am using my laptop instead of the computers I usually post to this board from back in Omaha, that can't be the entire issue because I had no problems using the "copy" function to post the URL to babynames.com or Facebook from this computer this morning.

Is there any help for this?

Ran-

Hey I'm still experiencing the password issue on my original account. I emailed you about 2 weeks ago to see if you could manually reset my password (I understand you are busy), but haven't heard back yet. Should I send you another email at [email protected]? My original username is: ckal

Thanks

" " " ... My original name is Mr Monopoly or Señor de la Tormenta

Archived