Power Couple/ Best Pairing

dmo862000

I really adore Jaime and Brienne! They are so different, they have their burdens to wear each of them....one of the most funny couples I ever read of...and still...at the beginning only contempt, misunderstanding..then eventually they come to respect each other and I think they even feel more for each other than they realize atm..what a couple! I think together they could be very strong!

You have a point. I think they will remain friends, but they could be a very interesting couple.

If we can pick and choose, Renly and Margaery have an overwhelming force until Renly meets Shadowbaby. After that, hypothetically if Marg were to marry Sweetrobin the Reach and Vale armies would be stronger than just about any other combination, plus both domains are more prosperous than any others and basically untouched by war.

How would Jon and Val be considered a power couple? Val isn't from a great house, and is a wildling. The people of Westeros (especially the north who hate wildlings) would not accept that, imo.

The title of the thread is Power couple/best pairing. It sounds like you're completing ignoring the second part.

I'm going to go with Tryion and Bronn. When these two are on the same page, there is virtually no jam that they can't work their way out of. Such a match of book smarts and street smarts, and they have an odd way of engendering loyalty out of some rather difficult folks.

Cool. Partners in crime with an underlying sexual tension.

What's not to love?

What good are the wildlings if the rest of Westeros hate them? Especially the north.

Tormunds member. Although I never get why people ship Jon and Val. Wouldn't it be a bit more logical to ship Jon and Tormund, since it's all about his member?

What good are the wildlings if the rest of Westeros hate them? Especially the north.

What good are they even if everyone didn't hate them? As it isn't like they hold any particular power, furthermore seen how they don't believe in royalty/inherited leadership in the same manner marrying one doesn't net you anything.

Welp. I have to say Tyrion and Sansa. Tyrion has the money, the brains, a clever head for battle, and he has won over some fairly "unwinoverable" people already. Sansa, if she gets her head together, would be loved as a Queen and would be damned good at the job.

I agree those two could rule the world.

Archived