Football 100million: #6seasonsAndaRelegation

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Arsenal aren't going to have a better chance to shatter their weird Man United complex for a long time. They simply have to win this today. De Gea won't last the match at this rate, he looks rather uncomfortable. If Arsenal don't score before half time then United might well come back in the second half and nick it, thereby permanently cementing the Arsenl player's inferiority thing in their heads forever.

On the one hand, it would have been really funny if Wilshere had planted one on Fellaini properly.

On the other hand, it would have been really funny if Fellaini had put Wilshere on the floor.

I just don't know anymore.

They're breaking the defense down but can't finish worth a damn.

Agreed. You should be at least two up by now but for bottling in front of goal. Still, looks like it's only a matter of time. Need someone to stop Di Maria though...

Boring game? I might be biased, but it's been far from it.

We're going to win fuck all if we're not going to take our chances, and it's not just the woeful finishing. Wasting the ball in good positions against a team like United is idiotic, just because we were on top for 30 or so minutes, does not mean that you start being wasteful with the ball. It's not just one player either. Shambolic really.

Coincidently, I'm having a latte.

Archived