Football 100million: #6seasonsAndaRelegation

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Yeah, it's been good. Di Maria's not been great but he never gives up, and most everyone else has shown impressive spirit. I've been very impressed with how Fellaini's inserted himself into the team in the absence of Herrera, in particular; he was probably our best outfield player again today.

I'm increasingly disgusted with Van Persie's attitude though. He just doesn't look like he gives a shit. LVG needs to drop him.

Fellaini has been the player who has impressed me most this season. It started off in that West Ham game (IIRC) where he was our stand out player and he hasn't looked back since. Di Maria has not sparkled in an attacking sense in the last few games but, yes, his work rate is phenomenal. Couldn't agree more wrt Van Persie. Unfortunately LVG seems to favour him so it is unlikely that he will be dropped, especially with Falcao out injured and Wilson still finding his feet.

You couldn't make this shit up. I couldn't help but look up the video after that description and it's even worse. There's not much going our way at the moment, that being said, we didn't deserve to win that game.

Edit: Games like these, the first goal is so important and it's so disappointing giving it up in that fashion.

Fellaini's not just been one of United's best, he's been one of the best players on the pitch in every game he's played this season. A ton of shit has gone wrong for LVG, but Fellaini has gone right.

Well I woke up at 4:30am for the United-Arsenal match and that was a grand waste of an alarm clock.

Classic Arsenal game, bossing it early and not making it count. I thought we might run into United at the wrong time (they're just starting to play better together and tighten up the defence) but I was still hopeful we'd get a dull single point out of it.

Clearly out of the title race but with so many other teams struggling, still quietly confident we'll slip into the top four by the end of the season. On paper this team is better than last season's (apart from Koscielny's absence, which I think has been the biggest blow of all of the injuries) and I expect over the full course of the season we'll see that borne out.

Archived