Watch, Watched, Watching: TV controls the world

JonArryn

That's an insult to Heat :P

I enjoyed the Town but Heat is one of my favorite movies ever.

That being The Town? It's one of my favorites too, and the only thing I remember about how I felt after seeing The Town was that it was a complete, and horribly inferior rip-off of Heat.

I'm a big Casey Affleck fan and GBG was very enjoyable. Slaine was in both GBG(Bubba)and The Town(Albert Magloan)and is actually a pretty good rapper in real life, check him out hip-hop fans.

Someone mentioned Babadook upthread, I watched it a few days ago and it definitely had some tense moments. The ending was pretty weird and unexpected buy in a good way, I guess.

Just watched Catch Me If You Can for the very first time. It's a really interesting movie.

Lol I didn't realise that the the nerdy looking girl was Amy Adams until I went on imdb.

Is that the one with DiCaprio as a con-artist/fraudster?

Saw that for the first time last year and found it sort of enjoyable.

Trying to decide whether to watch Guardians of the Galaxy or Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

That being The Town? It's one of my favorites too, and the only thing I remember about how I felt after seeing The Town was that it was a complete, and horribly inferior rip-off of Heat.

It's not that bad though I agree it tried to be Heat. Jeremy Renner definitely elevates the movie by himself if you ask me.

There is something about Ben Affleck-directed movies where I find them very good, but never truly great. Hope he improves because Argo came closest out of all of is movies. His next movie (Live by Night) has been done countless times before (Prohibition era organized crime) but I'll still be there opening weekend.

I'm halfway through season 2 of Twin Peaks and I'm still not really feeling it completely. Seriously, half of these storylines are so cheesy it's embarrasing and they seem to have absolutely no purpose to the bigger picture of the story.

The only stories I'm interested at this point is Cooper's and Ben Horne's and to some extent Audrey's. Those storylines are brilliant at times. This is that kind of show that I want to love, but even though I try I can't really force myself to do it.

I guess it's a show that suffers some what from that it's made in the early 90's. If you compare TP and The Sopranos some years later it's a big difference in my opinion.

On 4th season of Arrested Development...not sure what to think

Couldn't even finish the season and I loved the first three so much

I couldn't even get past the first 3 episodes. It was just such a big change from the format I was used to and loved.

And Portia de Rossi looked....plasticky

Archived