Make 10 Predictions for Season 6

Monoman32

With season 5 ending and no more book material currently available to adapt we are heading into unknown territory for season 6 with almost every story line up to the end of ADWD. There were a good number of cliff-hangers to end the season which will make this an incredibly tough 40 weeks or so until the season 6 premiere. So, lets make 10 predictions (or more if you want) for season 6 and a year from now we can come back to this thread and laugh at how stupid and foolish we all were or how awesome. The predictions can be vague or very detailed but be bold because this is a bold show. You can make more than 10 if you want.

Here are my predictions for Season 6

1. Jon will warg into Ghost and be revived and Jon will take revenge on some of the Members of the Night's Watch who killed him mainly Thorne and Olly.

2. Margery will lose her trial and Cersei will win hers.

3. Sansa and Theon will somehow make it to Castle Black and to Jon.

4. Jon after learning about what the Boltons did to Sansa will rally the Wildlings and some of the Northern Houses to fight the Boltons because when the White Walkers attack the North must be unified.

5. Jon will send Davos and Sansa to find Rickon

6. Dany will unite the Khalasars and become the Stallion that Mounts the World.

7. Dany will win the Iron Throne in an epic episode 9 battle scene.

8. R+L=J will be revealed this season.

9. Jon will defeat the Boltons and restore House Stark through Rickon.

10. Arya will head back to Westeros on a ship in episode 10 similar to how she left westeros to go to Bravos in season 4.

11. The season will end with a White Walker attack on the Wall. With the White Walkers almost breaching the Wall, but Jon Snow will come to the rescue with an army of Northmen and Wildlings and save the day by driving them off. Setting up an epic season 7.

Have fun.

1. Wildlings will rebel and kill most of the NW.
2. Jon will temporarily warg into Ghost before being resurrected by Mel.
3. Cheesy "Chosen One" moment with R+L=J and Azor Ahai revealed.
4. Podrick will interrupt Brienne's execution of Stannis.
5. Theon and Sansa will find their way to the Iron Islands and meet Euron.
6. Cersei will win her trial, meanwhile the Tyrells will lose.
7. Dany will gain a new army despite this contradicting everything we know about the Dothraki, because plot armor.
8. Varys will teleport back to KL to kill several people in preparation for Dany's invasion.
9. Littlefinger will take the throne amidst all the chaos, and Dany will be delayed yet again.
10. The White Walkers will breach the Wall and begin heading south. Even a topless Ramsey won't stop them.

1. Jon will be back, don't know how, but i dont think warging will have anything to do.

2.margaery will be released, loras wont, he will be killed by ungregor in a trial by combat, but before losing will unmask ungregor, so cersei wins/loses at the same time

3. Arya will learn to warg

4. Sansa,theon,podrick and brienne will head to last hearth

5.bran will have a bigger part this season, perhaps bigger that jon's

6. Tyrion will stabilize meeren, perhaps even reconcile tradition and the new reign

7. Dany will get her khalasa, dothraki follow only strength, and she has drogon near

8. Jaime probably travels the riverlands, many people think brienne's going to be the one traveling there, but i think they will merge this part of her storyline with jaime's

9. Tommen, kevan, and all the people trying to stabilize westeros will die. Probably at LF hands

10. The wall will fall

1: Stannis lives, takes the Iron Throne, marries Dany, porks her like crazy and makes many sons, and rides all three dragons at once as he burns the Others into oblivion

2: Bronn lives happily ever after

3: Theon grows a pair

4: Tyrion rules the Rock and the Arbor, because, wine

5: A Stark rules Winterfell, so people will shut up about it

Really, that's all I need to make me happy.

1. Jon Snow ressurected

2. Wildlings take over Castle black

3. Sansa , Theon , Brienne and Pod heads to Last Hearth

4. Euron attacks Oldtown and Randyll Tarly dies

5. Dany gets her Khalasar and will leave Mereen

6. The Boltons will fall , probably defeated by a Jon Snow leaded army

7. Margaery and Loras relased , Cersei wins

8. Death of Tommen , Kevan and Pycelle

9. R+L= J revaled

10. Total chaos in KL

1. Jaime steers the boat around and kills Ellaria and the Sand Snakes, however Areo cuts his other hand off using his glaive *ahem* long axe

2. Jorah & Daario find a ring in the middle of the Dothraki Sea

3. Theon puts Sansa in the belly of a tauntaun until Rogue 2 finds them

4. Baby Sam is finally aged up, but he's a teenager instead of a toddler

5. Jon is resurrected by Mel, forgives Olly, but Olly kills him again

6. Littlefinger goes from King's Landing, to the Wall, and then ends up in Asshai within two episodes

7. Gendry is still rowing

8. Bran becomes a jedi

9. Arya kills a few more people on the bucket list

10. Brienne succumbs to Pod the Rod

Bonus:

11. Ramsy is Azor Ahai reborn - that has to explain his ridiculous badassery on the show

Am i the only one who thinks that the show bashing is getting old?, i mean i get it, this season wasnt what was expected, and i was let down by it too, but its not like complaining from dusk til dawn will change it, i really try to enjoy the show, with all its defects, i dont like it nearly as much as the books, but shit.. its just MHO

1. Melissandre will try to raise Jon Snow, but the raised body will be comatose because his spirit is in Ghost, who will run off into the forest and (guided by Bran) find Benjen

2. Wildlings will kick out the Watch

3. Trystane and the ship's crew will abduct Jaime and Bronn and sail to Slaver's Bay

4. Other houses in the north will march on Winterfell to declare Rickon

5. Sansa will go back to the Vale

6. Brienne will go to the wall looking for Sansa and accidentally meet up with Rickon

7. We will see a flasback to The Tower of Joy

8. Hodor and Meera will die

9. Dany will gain a Khaleesar

10. White Walkers will come to the wall and will walk right through it like Moses through the Red Sea

11. CLEGANEBOWL will happen in the TV series but not the book.

1. Melissandre will try to raise Jon Snow, but the raised body will be comatose because his spirit is in Ghost, who will run off into the forest and (guided by Bran) find Benjen

Now this is a nice prediction.. the only way i could see jon inside ghost for a whole season

I don't really see how Marg could *win* her trial. She's on trial for lying to the High Sparrow. She did. Everyone saw it. Everyone knows. I don't know how she can be proven innocent if everyone watched her commit the crime.

1) The White Raven will make its long awaited reappearance.

2) Balon Greyjoy will finally bite the dust.

3) Jorah and Daario will find the ring.

4) The identity of the "Handsome Young Man" will be revealed.

5) The BwB will be back.

6) Bran will be back.

7) The search for Rickon will begin.

8) The knights of the Vale will march on Winterfell.

9) Tommen will bite the dust.

10) White Walkers will make their cameo appearance, as they always do.

1) I'll predict Dany will reach Westeros end of the season.

2) Jon will be ressurected by Melissandre.

3) Tommen will almost certainly die.

4) Tyrion will rise to power in Meereen and become respected.

5) Jamie may die.

6) Margery may well die (I don't see her as an end game player)

7) Sam will discover some stuff in relation to the White Walkers

8) Bran will use his powers to show us stuff north of the wall and also reveal R+L = J

9) The Boltons will hunt Sansa and Theon

10) Davos will be sent to find Rickon either by Sansa or by Jon.

1) Jon is resurrected by Mel

2) Wildings take over NW

3) Brienne finds Sansa and Theon and leads them to CB

4) LF and the Vale will be the ones to lead the "North Rembers" just so D&D can crap on Stannis one last time

5) Bran will learn to warg into a dragon

6) Jamie gos to the RL

7) Cleganebowl GET HYPE!!!!!!

8) Margery loses and is exectued

9) Tommen strangles Cersei making him the Valonqar

10) WW take down the Wall with the NK rasing his hands and the Ice Dragon of legend burst from the mountain the Wall is built in

1) Jon is ressurected by Mel

2) Tower of Joy Flashback

3) L+R=J confirmed

4) Cersei will wear a fancy headdress (like the ones the QoT wears) to cover her shorn hair.

5) Sansa Stark will take over the role of Alys Karstark and marry a Wildling chieftain, it will be her happiest merriage yet (I wish)

6) House Tyrell will rise again and finally swap that washed out teal/pale gold for a beautiful, rich green. (I wish)

7)Thrystane is so dead....

8) Despite that we'll never hear of Dorne again (outside of Tower of Joy) (I wish)

9) Rhaegon and Viseron will burn Meereen to the ground (I wish)

10) In a suprising twist the show decided to include Arianne Martell and Faegon after all (I wish)

1. Jon resurrected

2. Robert Strong kills the High Sparrow

3. Tommen, Pycelle and Kevan killed

4. Dothraki join with Dany

5. LF and the Vale conquer Winterfell

6. Grey Worm and Missandei become rulers of Meereen

7. Bran and the CotF battle the White Walkers

8. Sansa and Jon united at the Wall

9. Cersei burns down King's Landing

10. Dany arrives in Westeros

1. Jorah says to Daario,"Not idly to the leave of Lorien fall..."

2. Bran sees the events of the Tower of Joy...

3. If Stannis survives, it will only be for long enough to be sacrificed to bring Jon back and thus be consumed by fire...

4. Brienne will 'find' Sansa and Theon in the snow, because she's good at finding things. Sansa tells her to fuck off after it comes out she broke her vigil at the wrong time.

5. Heartbroken Brienne will head south to the Riverlands, conveniently, to find Jaime there. Because finding.

6. Sansa will marry Tormund to gain the loyalty of the Wildings as part of the effort to retake Winterfell. Thus she will become Jeyne Poole and Alys Karstark and named most valuable utility character for the series.

7. But Sansa's attempts to rally the North won't really matter once Jon comes back and leads the coalition to retake Winterfell.

8. Cersei's descent into madness will be caused by the Walk of Shame, not the other way around.

9. Dany will monologue the Dothraki into submission, because Dragons, and set off with her Khalassar to Westeros.

10. Tyrion will unite Slavers Bay under his just rule, and with the guidance of his new, hot, High Priestess squeeze head with the Armies of Slaver's Bay to Westeros to fulfill his destiny as the Prince that was Promised.

Archived