The Walking Dead Season 4 (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

A friend of mine told me it was a sleeper/choke hold,(I didn't ask how he knew), so his intent was not to kill him, but even if he did, I think the biker guys are not supposed to be smart, only vicious.

So if one did die, it probably wouldn't matter

It's horrible writing then. A sleeper/choke hold works by cutting blood off to the brain. When you let it go the person wakes up a few seconds later.

Didn't notice that. Good thing he was unconscious for the right amount of time though. Those characters were still stupid though but maybe that's exactly what they were wanting to establish.

It's been what, two years since the zombie outbreak. Stupid people would have been eaten a long time ago. This environment is survival of the fittest in its purest form, the survivors at this stage should be extremely intelligent, innovative and resourceful.

It's been what, two years since the zombie outbreak. Stupid people would have been eaten a long time ago. This environment is survival of the fittest in its purest form, the survivors at this stage should be extremely intelligent, innovative and resourceful.

Tara's family were able to hide out in their house the whole time. They didn't even know that you had to shoot them in the head.

When you have to make up shit to explain the idiocy of the characters you are watching, why bother? Rick strangles a guy to death in 20 seconds or less. We can assume bedroom biker died and sleeping dude must have been... suicidal. Anyway, I'm just pissed I spent so much time watching this shit. I'll stfu now and rest easy knowing I'll never devote another second to it.

Bedroom biker had just been woken and after being beaten fell asleep again I didn't really know if he'd died or not which was kinda the point. Though he certainly didn't look like he'd been killed but I put that down to this being a popular show you just aren't going to get true violence, mma comes close but the rules are there to stop an actual fight to the death.

The other dude I'd have to watch again, I was non plussed I just don't expect hard hitting portrayals of violence because of the popularity of the show.

I so agree with you, but someone said in Talking Dead that there would be these gangs of feral people just plowing through like, plundering, killing and moving on.

Oy vey. JB Smoove just went there on Talking Dead. He said Daryl was gonna get a piece of that ass - meaning Beth.

/shakes head.

I'm unsure about tonight's episode. On one hand, it was an interesting info dump of background on Daryl, and it illuminated what's been going on in Beth's head, which is pretty much what we'd expect, but it was nice to hear it.

But on the other hand, something seemed lacking. What say y'all?

ETA: I've always wanted to try moonshine. I've heard that the really good stuff is.... really good! IOW, good tasting. I wonder, if anyone's tried it, does it taste like Southern Comfort?

The chances of my getting actual really good moonshine are probably very small.

I think it feels that way because of the deliberate pace and separation of the group, but I think there is a method to the madness.

I'm good with it so far.

As far as the moonshine goes, a friend of mine gave some to a 300 pound football player, and he ended his night in a fetal position.

Archived