MLB 2014: Tanaka is a bust!

Myshkin

Wainwright's 27.00 era can duck my cock. Kershaw could do seven or eight innings of two hit baseball easy. All Stars be damned.

I would like to think that Kershaw, had he started, would not have thrown a gift meatball so Jeter could get an easy hit in his last All-Star game.

Perhaps even buzzed Jeter for stepping back out of the box to tip his cap again. That's a show-up move there :)

Dear MLB,

Could you have spared 30 seconds from the endless Jeter knob-polishing to remember Tony Gwynn?

Gwynn wasn't a Yankee or Red Sock. So...his being dead probably makes ESPN and MLB happier, as they can now pretend that even fewer players exist beyond those two markets.

Asshats. I miss you, Tony. You rocked the batter's box and by all accounts were a totally stand-up dude. Even if the douchecanoes that run the league/networks forgot about you as fast as possible.

It was a pretty awesome night. I went to the Red Sox Royals game and I got a Big Papi home run ball during batting practice and Mike Napoli homered! He has gone yard 3 out of the 4 games I've been to since he's been on the team!

Archived