Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dread pirate davos

favourite / best villain?

86 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was just wondering who every one thinks is the best villain in the series. Obviously some people won't agree on who is and isn't a villian but please try to nice. My favourites are Joffrey, for being so deliciously evil and irredeemable and the mountain, purely due to what a unstoppable terror he was.

Cersei. Her pov in AFfC is hilarious. It made me a big fan of the character.

Why? Because of her incompetence/ paranoia/ stupidity? Because of her belivieng her framing of margary & co for a tawdry, Jerry Springer-esque sex scandal? Cersei is a vile cunt. I hope she dies soon.

My fav villains are either Tywin or Roose Bolton

Agreed, she was hilarious, her incompetence is outstanding.

But my favorite villain is Joffery. I mean, he just has no redeeming qualities, Cersei at least loved her kids, and her cheek bones. Also, even though this is the book area, I can not discount the show and those actors. What Jack Gleeson did was simply amazing.

Aerys Targaryen

Dude had one of the best lines in the series about fire being the champion for house Targaryen, badass.

Though I don't condone his abuse of Rhaella or the murder of myStarks.

Aerys Targaryen

Dude had one of the best lines in the series about fire being the champion for house Targaryen, badass.

Though I don't condone his abuse of Rhaella or the murder of myStarks.

Oh good call.

Euron.

He's a cunning, mysterious, funny, charismatic, scary, depraved, psychopathic, badass Pirate King of people with a culture centered around raping and pillaging Westeros. He wants it all and is involved with our favorite aSoIaF things, magic and dragons and the Iron Throne.

Remember, this is the man that made Victarion Greyjoy his bitch.

1a. Littlefinger

1b. Varys/Illyrio

3. Tywin (and only because of death)

None of the others have the cunning or intelligence of these 3, although Roose is a close fourth.

Varys, Stannis and/or Tyrion depending on whether or not you see them as villains.

Also, even though this is the book area, I can not discount the show and those actors. What Jack Gleeson did was simply amazing.

You've seen this, haven't you?

If he truly never acts again, he'll always have on his resume that he played the villainiest villain of 'em all in one of the all-time classic productions and really knocked it out of the park.

Euron.

He's a cunning, mysterious, funny, charismatic, scary, depraved, psychopathic, badass Pirate King of people with a culture centered around raping and pillaging Westeros. He wants it all and is involved with our favorite aSoIaF things, magic and dragons and the Iron Throne.

:agree:

Cersei's PoV's elevate her from mediocrity to comic greatness. I think Euron is probably my fave.

Euron.

Euron seems like a popular one but I have to admit he left almost no impression on me at all. I just kind of saw him as a dick with a weird eye, I think I need to reread the chapters he's in reassess him

Joffrey by far;

or the murder of myStarks.

Blame Brandon Stark for that, it's not Aerys's fault if the dude was the most stupid guy in Westeros.

I have an easier time identifying with the respectable psychopaths, so I'd have to say Varys, House Bolton and Sansa.