favourite / best villain?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was just wondering who every one thinks is the best villain in the series. Obviously some people won't agree on who is and isn't a villian but please try to nice. My favourites are Joffrey, for being so deliciously evil and irredeemable and the mountain, purely due to what a unstoppable terror he was.

Cersei. Her pov in AFfC is hilarious. It made me a big fan of the character.

Why? Because of her incompetence/ paranoia/ stupidity? Because of her belivieng her framing of margary & co for a tawdry, Jerry Springer-esque sex scandal? Cersei is a vile cunt. I hope she dies soon.

My fav villains are either Tywin or Roose Bolton

Cersei. Her pov in AFfC is hilarious. It made me a big fan of the character.

Agreed, she was hilarious, her incompetence is outstanding.

But my favorite villain is Joffery. I mean, he just has no redeeming qualities, Cersei at least loved her kids, and her cheek bones. Also, even though this is the book area, I can not discount the show and those actors. What Jack Gleeson did was simply amazing.

Euron.

He's a cunning, mysterious, funny, charismatic, scary, depraved, psychopathic, badass Pirate King of people with a culture centered around raping and pillaging Westeros. He wants it all and is involved with our favorite aSoIaF things, magic and dragons and the Iron Throne.

Remember, this is the man that made Victarion Greyjoy his bitch.

Also, even though this is the book area, I can not discount the show and those actors. What Jack Gleeson did was simply amazing.

You've seen this, haven't you?

If he truly never acts again, he'll always have on his resume that he played the villainiest villain of 'em all in one of the all-time classic productions and really knocked it out of the park.

Euron.

He's a cunning, mysterious, funny, charismatic, scary, depraved, psychopathic, badass Pirate King of people with a culture centered around raping and pillaging Westeros. He wants it all and is involved with our favorite aSoIaF things, magic and dragons and the Iron Throne.

:agree:

Euron.

Euron seems like a popular one but I have to admit he left almost no impression on me at all. I just kind of saw him as a dick with a weird eye, I think I need to reread the chapters he's in reassess him

Archived